Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Philf1's Spirit Blue Fiesta St2

Philf1

I get all my paint jobs done by Chris at Paintmodz just google him and check his Facebook and Instagram pages. Top bloke first class quality and very competitive prices. He's in Blackpool

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Great build Phil :)

I like your colour coded engine bay, looks really good in blue. The yellow hose is a great contrast to the blue.

I also like the gloss black bits.

At some point I might colour code my engine but not sure whether matching body colour to engine colour works: when it's black

Thanks. I think I'd go with a contrast maybe red?

25000 mile service completed today got an advisory to change brake fluid standard 2 year reminder. Didn't bother as I plan getting new brakes early next year and will do it then

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks the yellow stitching looks really good

• 1 month later...
On 28/10/2015 at 7:00 PM, Philf1 said:

I get all my paint jobs done by Chris at Paintmodz just google him and check his Facebook and Instagram pages. Top bloke first class quality and very competitive prices. He's in Blackpool

Might have to look him up, I'm going for the same sort of look as your son's ST, not that your's is bad.. White is a better colour though :smile:

Where did your son get the mirrored/chrome inputs for under the bonnet?

For anyone reading this thread all mods are now on hold

The reason?

I've ordered a RS which I collect in May

So everything on my car will be for sale soon. Most parts will have to include your oem part, filler caps for example, so will have to swap out locally rather than mailing them I'm afraid.

Anyone who might be interested let me know what you would like. I'm compiling a list and prices so watch this space.

I'd also like to thank everyone for the kind comments and particularly thank Chris at Paintmodz for providing such top quality products.

Also look out for my new build thread when I collect the RS. Plans are already being made and discussed but I'm not giving anything away.

• Like 1

Good effort there Sir.

Plenty of pics and a good review are expected in due course.

loved every thing you done to the fiesta mate and look forward to seeing the new rs and the little touches you do to it to make it yours

• Like 1

Thanks for all the positive comments guys. I've really enjoyed the ST and all the mods I've done and I will miss driving it as it s such fun to throw around on the twisty roads (always within the speed limits of course officer). However the force is strong with the RS and I got lured in and hooked well and truly so time for the next chapter in my Ford life to begin. 

• Like 1

OK folks here is a list of all the parts I am selling. Some I can post if required others I will require your OEM part to replace the painted part I am selling. The prices are for the part only and any postage costs will be on top. 

All the parts I am selling are in excellent condition and were painted by Chris at Paintmodz. Anyone who has seen his work will testify to the exceptional quality of his work. There are pictures in the thread above but I've added a few below as a teaser.

IMG_0953.thumb.JPG.9831f7341ebbf3f45210c IMG_1175.thumb.JPG.8f580c9e11be499072374 IMG_0985.thumb.JPG.71ab0eac2dde890a77998

IMG_0904.thumb.JPG.84cf64d1541f42caf85cd  IMG_0641.thumb.JPG.5c1433b3e9d911b05f8cd  IMG_0955.thumb.JPG.b471f13f5b5c61efb4b5a 

IMG_1308.thumb.JPG.2329dfd30fd757bd06c2c

Parts with no part exchange required;

Mountune high flow Induction Hose-Blue

Mountune Floor mats

Mountune Boot mat

battery cover-Gloss Spirit Blue

Bonnet strut-Gloss Spirit Blue

Airbox cover with Mountune badge-Gloss Spirit Blue

High lever brake light-clear lens

TRC front splitter-Gloss Black

The following are all exchange parts;

Rear wiper-gloss black

Mist washer jets-Gloss Spirit Blue

Fuse box cover-Gloss Spirit Blue

Dipstick-Gloss Spirit Blue

Coolant cap-Gloss Spirit Blue

oil filler cap-Gloss Spirit Blue

Brake fluid filler cap-Gloss Spirit Blue

Washer fluid filler cap-Gloss Spirit Blue

Engine cover-Gloss Spirit Blue and Gloss Black

Rear valance-Gloss Black

Front lower grill-Gloss Black

Front fog light surrounds-Gloss Black 

Payment will be cash on collection or PayPal if you cannot collect.

If you are interested please PM me.

Nice looking ST you've got there mate, shame your getting rid but onwards and upwards with the RS :-).

How much for the induction hose, floor mats, boot mat and splitter?

You can send me a pm if you like I would of sent you one but the app won't let me for some reason.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

2 hours ago, Ben87 said:

Nice looking ST you've got there mate, shame your getting rid but onwards and upwards with the RS :-).

How much for the induction hose, floor mats, boot mat and splitter?

You can send me a pm if you like I would of sent you one but the app won't let me for some reason.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I'll send you a PM

• 10 months later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club