Do Not Sell My Personal Information

10K What Would You Buy?

kevb123

with 10k to spend i would luv an st but with them stopping production in 08 the best i could get is an 08 with low mileage,new models out of price range :-(

so was thinking new model zetec s eco or similar.

what would you buy?

What's wrong with a low mileage mk6.5 st? :)

• Like 1

I got my 1 year old titanium 1.0 EcoBoost 125ps for 9.7k! Only done like 15k when a got it!

• Like 2

You could definitely get a low mileage MK6 ST for about 5/6k giving you a decent amount to bring it up to your spec. Or if you saved up for a little while you could probably get a used 13 plate Mk7 ST for £12,500 if you looked hard! There was an ST1 for sale for £10,995 not too long ago. Not sure if it's still for sale though.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 1

I'd have a 2013 Focus Zetec Ecoboost with the appearance pack.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6

• Like 1

The inner pikey coming out in you Ian? :P

I've thought about what car I'd get if i won the lottery, this was my particularly blonde thought process ..."Right well I work in a school but during the holidays I do decorating to make ends meet - so it would have to be something with fold down seats so I could get my steps and gear in the back"...doh!!!!!!!

For 10k think I'd still stick with some kind of fiesta, too scared to get new car I'd be gutted if anyone scratched it, I'm careful enough with this one!!!

Ianb, I saw a blue one with white stripes the other day looked like a giant st, although not for sale, lovely piece of kit.

The inner pikey coming out in you Ian? :P

Would love a crew cab lol!

Mk 9 lancer evolution fq-300 or a S15 Silvia for me :-|

Mk 9 lancer evolution fq-300 or a S15 Silvia for me :-|

Nice one! If I wanted a fast car for that price a woulda got a Ford focus st or a Subaru imprezza the hatchback one WRX ......dayummm

• Like 1

10k, I'd buy my mazda3 MPs 60plate 320bhp back.

Is a focus St in disguise , ford stamped all over it underneath.

I purchased my 2013 MK7.5 Titanium [with all the extras of a Titanium X] for £10k cash. Only had 9000 miles on the clock, plus in immaculate condition.

I got my 1 year old titanium 1.0 EcoBoost 125ps for 9.7k! Only done like 15k when a got it!

That's a great deal. Would you recomment someone upgrades from 100ps to 125?

That's a great deal. Would you recomment someone upgrades from 100ps to 125?

Aright bud

Erm a tryed the 100ps and 125 the 125 has more pull but the 100ps saves more fuel

Unless you want more gadgets that the titanium has then yeah but if only for engine why don't you go to bluefin? Or Collins maps

http://www.superchips.co.uk/search?make=9&fueltype=3&model=1&variant=2866

Takes it upto 137bhp! From 98.5bhp standard

Been seriously considering it man. Might wait to see if they have an offer on soon, if they do I'll snap it up, even if it's like 5% off. It'5 not the 5% off that will entice me, it'll be like the universe is telling me to do it. I'm weird

Been seriously considering it man. Might wait to see if they have an offer on soon, if they do I'll snap it up, even if it's like 5% off. It'5 not the 5% off that will entice me, it'll be like the universe is telling me to do it. I'm weird

It not weird a like a bargain too as ppl on the forum know me haha

Got car for that price

Got a spoiler for £84 my colour!

Got a mountune induction kit for £85 too! I love breakers!

Am thinking bluefin or mountune atm but al wait to see what I do next ...currently adding a under seat sub! Haha