Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need advice on Fiesta MK6 Mods

Raizak

Hi guys,

Recently bought a MK6 Diesel 08 plate

frontktp.th.jpgsidevdt.th.jpg

I kinda have a list of to-do's and any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated as it's my first proper car!

Thing's i want to change and know if it's possible to do so

1) The Grey Plastic part (not sure what it's called) along the side of the doors, is it possible to have them colour coded? If so where can i get this done?

2) Also colour coding the Door handles and Mirrors if possible?

2) alloys of some sort of essential, my current trims look crap!

3) Window tints (back and rear 2 windows) as i have a heated windscreen.

4) I'm looking for the ST Bumpers and Sideskirts but don't have a clue where to find them.

I could have bought an ST but as i'm only 20 the insurance would have killed me so i have a 1.4 TDCI :(

Anyway, any advice is appreciated!! :lol:

Hi guys,

Recently bought a MK6 Diesel 08 plate

frontktp.th.jpgsidevdt.th.jpg

I kinda have a list of to-do's and any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated as it's my first proper car!

Thing's i want to change and know if it's possible to do so

1) The Grey Plastic part (not sure what it's called) along the side of the doors, is it possible to have them colour coded? If so where can i get this done?

2) Also colour coding the Door handles and Mirrors if possible?

2) Alloys of some sort of essential, my current trims look crap!

3) Window tints (back and rear 2 windows) as i have a heated windscreen.

4) I'm looking for the ST Bumpers and Sideskirts but don't have a clue where to find them.

I could have bought an ST but as i'm only 20 the insurance would have killed me so i have a 1.4 TDCI :(

Anyway, any advice is appreciated!! :lol:

Ford do all the parts you need, and I am sure somewhere like eBay you would be able to get them if not Fordpartsuk.com usually do a large amount of parts for your car. But here is my 1.6 tdci in the exact spec your looking for, except for it hasn't got the ST bumpers on it, this gives you an idea that it can be done except mine was all factory fitted so dont know how difficult it will be to add on

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/index...?showtopic=6809

Cheers for that! :D

Anyone know where is best to get the parts colour coded?

Ford do all the parts you need, and I am sure somewhere like ebay you would be able to get them if not Fordpartsuk.com usually do a large amount of parts for your car. But here is my 1.6 tdci in the exact spec your looking for, except for it hasn't got the ST bumpers on it, this gives you an idea that it can be done except mine was all factory fitted so dont know how difficult it will be to add on

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/index...?showtopic=6809

hey if your looking to do all that mate your better off getting in touch with swa autodesign and havea gtr kit what i put on mine! they fit it and spray it all for you also getting alloys and exacust. you can just buy st parts but by the time you get them sprayed and fitted price wont be much diff? just something 2 think about :) and if you want bumpers colour coaded get maskin tape cover up side of car spray from Halfords and do it yourself its easy done it 2 all of mine....

How the hell do i work out where to get the same colour of paint though :)?

If you know what colour your car is in the brochure then you shouldn't have any problems getting a matching paint.

From the photos, it looks like it might be ocean blue. I'm basing this on what my Fiesta looks like though, it might be under a different name.

Will adding the stripes, colour coding the door handles and moldings affect my insurance?

You can really tell i am a n00b by that question :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club