Do Not Sell My Personal Information

timeing chain

fiesta_lad

Hi all i have a fiesta 1.3 endura e engine petrol 2001 51 plate. at the moment the millage is comeing up to 72000 how often do you have to change the timeing chain on this car ive heared by my local garage if i keep on top of giveing the car oil and fliter change the timeing chain will last forever is this true.

Hi all i have a fiesta 1.3 endura e engine petrol 2001 51 plate. at the moment the millage is comeing up to 72000 how often do you have to change the timeing chain on this car ive heared by my local garage if i keep on top of giveing the car oil and fliter change the timeing chain will last forever is this true.

Hi I have a 99 Ka with the same engine as yours and when I had told my mechanic to change my timing belt if necessary he told me that it does not have one! :blink:

Yes quite true, :) keep up with the oil changes. ;)

My mk4 has just went over 100k and is still going strong. Regular services and keeping the oil topped up is all you'll need to do

My mk4 has just went over 100k and is still going strong. Regular services and keeping the oil topped up is all you'll need to do

thanks all for the reply i will just keep up with oil and fliter changes i would not mind a mk7 tho

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club