Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Red And Black Badges For My Ford!

JustMe1990

Have a 15 plate red edition Zetec S, and would love to know where I can get some gel badges for it in the red and black or visa versa. I heard a certain company has been stopped making them but surely somebody else does?

Cheers all!

Hi,

I have a black edition and have not been able to locate ford badge overlays in Red and Black that fit! I have however found these which I bought and fitted to mine (black edition versions obviously).

http://www.dmb.uk.com/prod/3662/red-edition-gel-badge

The steering wheel badge looks great !

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I saw those and fancied them! Got a photo of them on the car?

Really want those overlay gel badges would top the car off a treat! Also, how or what do people use to put a red trim around the alloy wheels?

I can certainly get some for you tomorrow they look pretty good actually! Just make sure you don't fit them on a cold day like I did ! They didn't stick to well but I'm impatient.

For the wheels you need red rim tape. You can get it off eBay but I have tried and failed at this before. It's definitely no easy task getting it perfect or even on for that matter. Mind you, it's cheap so it might be worth a shot!

Yeah I might order one of those badges as they are pretty cheap, can't do no harm!

I'll look into that tape too, when it's on and done properly it looks on point!

Found a seller who still does the ford ones, only thing he cant do is metallic at present; £22 for front, rear and steering wheel (I've not ordered any from him yet but do plan to do so) here's a link

http://petrolcollective.co.uk/

Steve

Got the Red edition badge in the post this morning, goes with the car really well! Chuffed!

That looks great! Have you thought about anything else you would like to do to it? I'm ordering a bluefin from superchips next week. You should have a look. Claimed 35hp gains.

What is one of those? Haha! I'm a novice with cars! Got a link?

• 8 months later...

The supplier involved with http://petrolcollective.co.uk is probably pet of a scam. I failed to receive my ordered badges and received no responses from numerous emails. A closer inspection of the site showed that the site was only half developed although it could extract payments. The matter is now with the credit card company's. I would caution other members not to use the links which exist in this subject posting.

Hi folks, I know this thread is about badges, but I'm thinking of buying a black edition 140 today

and wondered what you think of yours