Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fitting Spoiler to MK6

Gazjs

Currently wondering how i fit the ST/Zetec S spoiler to my Mk6.

What fixings are needed, and are the 4 small pilot hole marks above the hinges of the boot to be drilled for the spolier to be fitted?

• Like 1

What model fiesta have u got?

Let me know if you have the small original spoiler on the car currently?

What model fiesta have u got?

Let me know if you have the small original spoiler on the car currently?

I have the Fiesta Style. Mk6 facelift.

No spoiler was on when purchased.

One word, tigerseal! i just fitted my one last week, didnt bother drilling and all that. makes such a difference to the car. but tigerseal is way to go. eBay £5.79 + pp

One word, tigerseal! i just fitted my one last week, didnt bother drilling and all that. makes such a difference to the car. but tigerseal is way to go. ebay £5.79 + pp

Your sure this will defo hold? I really don't wanna go the whole drilling etc route.

yeah the stuff is very strong, the good thing about is it is not brittel so any vibration or hard hits does not effect the bond as it has an elastic effect. jus ensure when when applying the spoiler you hold it in place using electronics tape or something on those lines as mines took a good half hour to set, and you dont want it moving thats for sure ha.

go for it buddy

• 12 years later...

Bit late to the conversation by a couple of years but I’ve just bought a mk6 style ( zetec s and st were too expensive for a first car) and was wondering whether you can fit a zetec spoiler to it? 

Yes I reckon so. I believe the tailgate is same on style and zetec.   Don’t forget this is technically a modification in the eyes of an insurance company. I don’t think it chAnges the look by much does it?  Is it worth the bother.

On 4/12/2022 at 6:21 PM, Fenton11 said:

Bit late to the conversation by a couple of years but I’ve just bought a mk6 style ( zetec s and st were too expensive for a first car) and was wondering whether you can fit a zetec spoiler to it? 

Hi.

If you have any issues with insurance for this type of change then please feel free to drop me a line.

Regards,

Dan.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club