Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rubber Trim Above Windscreen

ELushion

Hey guys. My focus has the common problem of the rubber trim just above the windscreen blowing up often. I then have to get out and push it back onto the top of the windscreen.

I tried getting it done via warrenty but trim is not covered. So whats the best way to stick it back down. Im happy enough to glue it to the top of the windscreen as if the screen ever comes out the rubber will be replaced anyway. I just want a neat tidy job and not have to push the rubber back down every 100 miles lol

Have fixed one of these in the past with PU sealant - similar to Tigerseal. Needed a bit of time to clean up the glass and seal first but worked well once done.

Careful using PU as it's horrible stuff once you get it on your fingers and touch anything else even by accident. Be prepared to sacrifice several pairs of latex gloves during the job ;)

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club