Do Not Sell My Personal Information

pics of my zs

xxtrickzxx

thought i'd take some pics while its clean,needs a wax top up really but rain was on the horizion

P1000137.jpgP1000147.jpg

P1000148_2.jpg

thought i'd take some pics while its clean,needs a wax top up really but rain was on horizionhttp://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad173/xxtrickzxx/th_P1000137.jpghttp://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad173/xxtrickzxx/th_P1000147.jpghttp://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad173/xxtrickzxx/th_P1000148_2.jpg
hmmmm think ive done something wrong

You've used the wrong tags, re-up please :)

is that better?

Oh my God! WOW! You've made me an even more happy bunny as now I know even more what mine will look like, basically the exact same as yours. Thanks mate. I can't wait now!

Loving it - and mine will look very similar (just be Squeeze instead of white) - Due to be built tomorrow . . . . .can't wait for it to arrive!

:rolleyes: thanks for you comments guys,i am still unsure what to do mod wise,i think black wheels look nice though the standard ones do,i would like to see an exhaust sticking out but still pondering on the mountune upgrade which is soon to be fixed(fingers crossed for michelle) or keep waiting till the bluefin is released and fit the milltek catback exhaust, which would give a bit more noise and power but not as much as fitting the sportcat and manifold like on the mountune,though the mountune does sound awesome.what would you guys do?

I quite fancy some titanium coloured wheels for mine and while I would love a chip on it I am not so keen on the exhaust - like to keep mine as 'stock' as possible

I quite fancy some titanium coloured wheels for mine and while I would love a chip on it I am not so keen on the exhaust - like to keep mine as 'stock' as possible

Do like that, the white really does suit it

That was a nice one!

I’m so happy that I chose a white Fiesta with titanium and design packed incl. dark rear windows.

My Fiesta will arrive at the dealer the 12th of September :rolleyes:

//Henrik

Nice pics.

Can't help noticing that you had the rear parking sensors factory fitted so they are left black and this shows up very prominently on white.

Had you allowed the dealer to fit them they would have been colour coded.

Nice pics.

Can't help noticing that you had the rear parking sensors factory fitted so they are left black and this shows up very prominently on white.

Had you allowed the dealer to fit them they would have been colour coded.

its the first thing i noticed when i picked it up,youd think they would colour code them at the factory,now where's that tippex gone :P

its the first thing i noticed when i picked it up,youd think they would colour code them at the factory,now where's that tippex gone :P

Nice car that man!

White is definitely the new black............ ;)

My rear sensors aren't colour coded either but..........they still work so I guess that's all that matters really.

Oh my God! WOW! You've made me an even more happy bunny as now I know even more what mine will look like, basically the exact same as yours. Thanks mate. I can't wait now!

+2

Mine will be identical to this, really does look stunning

Are you getting many looks Trickzs?

+2

Mine will be identical to this, really does look stunning

Are you getting many looks Trickzs?

yes all the time!considering how popular the fiesta is becoming people still look at the back of it to see what it is :lol:

yes all the time!considering how popular the fiesta is becoming people still look at the back of it to see what it is :lol:
I to have orderd factory fit parking sensors which on squeeze is going to look pretty naff so i went down the dealers and they thought like me they would be color coded, so before i take delivery my dealer is going to paint them up for me.

I to have orderd factory fit parking sensors which on squeeze is going to look pretty naff so i went down the dealers and they thought like me they would be color coded, so before i take delivery my dealer is going to paint them up for me.

does anybody know why they dont color code the sensors at the factory?