Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Why So I Bother Day!

jeebowhite

Had one of those days today, where you try to do things for you and others and it backfires disastrously? Now just waiting to see how much I'm going to be kicked for it.... Yeah I had one of those days! Am I the only one or do you guys get those days too?

You're certainly not the only one to have those days! Hope whatever it was doesn't end too badly for you though.

lol I do most things at work for everybody. im one of 2 who rushes to get our work done, so we can pick up other work from the slackers..... but when they ask me do somat for them and im busy, just cause I don't do it at the drop of a hat im instantly bone idle. when you say somat to management they just reply don't expect others to work how you do... everybody is different.

yeah you pay then a weeks graft for turning up and doing as little as possible.....

I had one today. I get superstitious about it, if a day looks crap I will avoid things until another day. For example, today I had a important appointment postponed, had issues with a school, and others. I was planning on getting the Focus up on ramps to sort the noisy splash guards but as it is one of those days, something bad would present itself. I think I will leave it until karma brings a good day that is full of win.

Sent via the 'Clacks'

GNU STP

can I ask james what has been involved in your day?

For me, well there's some personal news which could affect us quite a lot.

Otherwise it's just work. I dare to think about speaking to the big boss unofficially and not in the form of complaining or in a negative way and all of a sudden I have managers jumping down my throat getting angry. No matter how much I tell them it's not personal, its not negative to them or the team etc it's just so he knows lots of people are restless and can do with some assurance. Yet here I am trying to let them know anonymous comments to improve the office, and the working environment with a bit of reassurance for all at the office and all of a sudden it blows up.

Been told my managers want words with me. So that will be at some point, but it just annoys me that you try to make the office a better place and yet managers have no time to raise concerns for other people's teams, but when a little man dares to say it in a non aggressive, negative or derogatory manner, purely as an FYI so he knows what's happening and to try give him a chance to improve it before things go wrong,

And all I get from it is angry bosses and moaned at and potentially won't even get to speak to the big boss to share thoughts.

It's just so annoying and frustrating! If the management don't pass on small feelings and thoughts of their people and their people are too scared to say it, sometimes one person has to just say it and let them know so they are aware and can help stop it getting worse.

Beginning to wonder if they really don't trust me then what's the point being there...

so basically your a trouble maker, :lol: :lol: :innocent::whistling: ;)

Haha, I wish, I'm only trying to help by seeing everyone in the office feel assured about things and that way keeps a happy environment.

I honestly would not bother if I didn't care but we're losing people like flies.

Don't forget Its managements right to Mis-manage

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Haha very true.

Yep, too true. The one thing that Managers CAN manage is mis-management.

James, they're probably scared that your talking to the Big Boss will bring a torrent of s**t down on them if they haven't been aware of the feelings of you and your team mates.

• Like 1

Well I'm about to drop a bomb at work today or Monday, waiting for a certain contract to arrive and then boooooom, I am off'skies!!

Regarding management issues, mine is on the verge of annihilation.

Jeebo, trust me on this, I've suffered for too long at the hands of poor overseers, but over the last few years I have been patient and confident, the day of reckoning is upon them. Matt will walk away the Champion on the matter and only me.

Bide your time, gather and collect everything possible, keep 2 steps ahead as I have been doing and your time will come.

To quote Lord Vader, "it will be a day long remembered" only for me it goes according to plan.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club