Do Not Sell My Personal Information

:-(

poohbear

In all my years of driving I've never hit, scuffed or opened my door on a parked car.

How do people manage it? It also bugs me when people park in a space but don't straighten up. It's not hard to do - it's just laziness.

In all my years of driving I've never hit, scuffed or opened my door on a parked car.

How do people manage it? It also bugs me when people park in a space but don't straighten up. It's not hard to do - it's just laziness.

Unfortunately I have, the wind blew my door into the car parked next to me and the owner was sitting in it :( Fortunately, however, he checked his car and it seemed to be ok, although it was also torrential rain at the time. Not quite sure what I would have done had the owner not been sitting in it.

If I ever bang someones door and dent it like someone did to me, I will own up and leave a note because I don't see why I should pay £50 for someones carelessness.

But thats life i suppose.

I like that dry ice idea! :lol: I have a little ding on my side of the door. Its quite low down and i'm not sure who did it or when it occured. I will get it fixed before the winter along with the scratch on the passenger door. I have door guards on my doors because I kept banging it on the wall when I went to my mum's house and parked in the drive. Cars eh!

I came out from work one morning and there was a small dent in the rear quarter panel on my passenger side door and a scratch bout a foot long at the same bit, ill get some pics up of it soon. Its gonna cost £150 to get the scar fixed and another £100 for the dent, think i mite give that dry ice trick a try just incase it does work before i have to part with my cash, only thing is where the hell do i get dry ice?? certainly not from my local asda thats for sure!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club