Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pics of my mountune zetec s

DontMessWithWhitey

Looks very cool!

Can you explain (maybe with pictures) how the lights are wired in? Would want them to come on like my sidelights do when i unlock the car.

I know of a local play near me that sells them in strips so if they are the right length ill get them from there.

I wasnt saying that he wanted an R8.

Someone said they look better than on the Audi which I disagree with...I said give me an R8 anyday because I prefer the lights on the audi to the fiesta and disagreed with the comment that they looked better on the fiesta.

Sorry I didnt mean to cause offence and I myself would love an R8 but my piggy bank isnt big enough!!

I understand myself :D

I was just imagining if the Audi's had the strips rather than the indvidual L.E.D's. Not saying the Audi's don't look good with them just think they would look better with the strips.

NOw I know that it does work then I WANT IT!!

Dont get too excited Paul, Rob had his upgrade done after Fords released the key, yet he suffers just as much as me with power loss, my car went back and was hooked up after Fords released the calibration key, it didnt change anything, in fact I started to lose power on a daily basis instead of weekly, Dave assures me its close to being sorted now, but with Fords being on break its going to be a few weeks, will be called in at the same time to switch wheels again too.

Its strange though that out of all the conversions they have done only a handful of people are experiencing problems - its baffleing really, they say humidity plays a big part in the problem and someone like me that does short trips throughout the day is suffering more, if the car has not been driven for more than an hour its fine, the problems start when the car has been driven then left for about 45mins, any sooner and the car is fine, but around 45 - 60 mins restart then it looses power when changing from 1st to 2nd gear, dipping the clutch pulls the power back, but for a few seconds the car kangaroo jumps, stutters and sounds like its about to back fire rofl x

How are the lights powered :) i want to get them but have no idea how to fit them etc...

Advice would be great :D

How are the lights powered :) i want to get them but have no idea how to fit them etc...

Advice would be great :D

the lights have a positive and negative wire which can be connected to any existing positive feed and a ground on the cars chassis. The strips have built in resistors and I would advise fitting an inline fuse to the positive wire. You could wire the lights to the positive of the side lights so they are switched on at the same time with the negative wired to ground.

I have fitted mine to a remote module which basically gets it's power from the battery then has outputs that you connect to the positive of the strips. The lights are turned on and off by a remote switch

the lights have a positive and negative wire which can be connected to any existing positive feed and a ground on the cars chassis. The strips have built in resistors and I would advise fitting an inline fuse to the positive wire. You could wire the lights to the positive of the side lights so they are switched on at the same time with the negative wired to ground.

I have fitted mine to a remote module which basically gets it's power from the battery then has outputs that you connect to the positive of the strips. The lights are turned on and off by a remote switch

Wicked! Thanks for that :) I will look into more asap!

Really like what you have done with them. Are there wires every where under the bonnet now or have you managed to feed them around and hide them?

Wicked! Thanks for that :) I will look into more asap!

Really like what you have done with them. Are there wires every where under the bonnet now or have you managed to feed them around and hide them?

thanks. I managed to keep the wiring pretty tidy. I will ne uploading more pics soon

thanks. I managed to keep the wiring pretty tidy. I will ne uploading more pics soon

That would be a great help :)

Now to find the time to play around!

Have checked out their website and can't wait to order,what amp fuse did you use? and did you purchase the remote module from their site or eleswhere? They look great!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club