Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Zetec S 1.0L Ecoboost 123Bhp

LYG9

Hi, I'm new to this forum and don't really know much about cars. I recently bought a 64 plate Fiesta Zetec S 1.0l EcoBoost, having previously owned a Citron Saxo and then 2 Vauxhall Corsas I decided to move to the Ford brand after 4years of costly motoring with my last 07 Corsa which suffered from pretty much all of Vauxhalls common mechanically issues. My parents have always had Fords and a few people I work with also recommended them as the Brand to buy so I did.

So far I really like the performance of the Fiesta to say it's only a 1.0l but I have to say have been slightly disappointed by the quality of the bodywork inside and out, it doesn't come across as robust like the Vauxhalls and I've found u don't get as much for your money with Ford....I'm only really meaning little things like less storage, no auto locking doors when ur above a certain speed, no auto changing clock, no speed sensitive volume on the stereo. with regards to the bodywork quality The Fiesta had a paint issue on the day I picked it up which Ford wouldn't cover under warranty even though it was peeled paint but after much arguing the dealer had to foot the bill for a full paint repair as the damage was not my fault, it now has an interior plastic facia issue that has turned out to be something broken meaning it needs a new plastic panel all covered under warranty this time thankfully and I have an annoying rattle Ford will be looking at coming from the rear passenger side I think near the seat belt unit. I do think that I have just been a bit unlucky and the Ford dealer I bought from haven't looked after the car very well when it was their demo vehicle.

Overall I really like the Fiesta it looks sporty n performs well but I really don't like the reverse gear that is a bit quirky and feels like it's engaged until u try to move...from previous post this seems common and I'm sure I'll get used to it after awhile.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club