Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Car mats

poohbear

The ones I bought were £25 ish but I noticed there are velour ones for £50, so I assume there must be a difference? Might just buy a set of non branded velour ones (once I've paid the bill for all the dodo juice stuff :lol: )

CORRECT ;--- FORD sell standard mats, and Velour mats, both have embroidered "Fiesta" labels, but the velour labels are larger, for my Mk 6.5.

I picked-up a full accessorios brochure, and price list, with part numbers, when I picked up my car, so I could see the difference between the 2 grades. (Glossy brochure was for full Ford car range)

£25 for standard ones, with drivers one fixed by 2 clips, and a stiched area below the pedals.

£50 for the velour set, with both front mats fixed by 2 clips, which I had to fettle a bit with a craft knife to get them to fit the holes in the steel rib below the seats. No stitched areas, except the "FIESTA" labels, and edge binding.

Ordered them locally from small Ford Dealership, and arrived within a week.

Yeah i bought those ones off eBay about a month ago. They have held up pretty well but is a huge dent where i always rest my heel when im accelerating/braking. Look like they'll fall apart quite quick to be honest.

Try motorworld i got mk5 fiesta mats about a year ago and they fit perfect and still going they might do ones for your car

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club