Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wonder Wheels?

Zippy

Just wondering if anyone has used Wonder Wheels alloy cleaner.

I have some, and have been wondering if it's suitable for my fezzi's alloys, to tell the truth, I've been scared to try it out incase it wrecks them, lol.

So I'm looking for a reassuring yes or no from you guys and gals :)

I have some, and have been wondering if it's suitable for my fezzi's alloys, to tell the truth, I've been scared to try it out incase it wrecks them, lol.

Zippy

i use nothing but wonderwheels on my fiesta 1999 mk4 , wheels still look as good as the day it was driven off the forecourt, i buy it in 5 litre quantity's from a well known general wholesaler c****o ,i brush it on and rinse with water in a pressure sprayer after about 10 seconds, use it you will not be disappointed

if your wheels still clean up with your normal carwash product i would still use that,it may take longer, i have some of this from my last car and it is really good but i usually dont start using it till the wheels dont clean up without it!! because its a strong acid and will start stripping the laquer,it will also get underneath the laquer if you have a stonechip and your alloys will start to go white only cured by re-applying it again so it ends up being addictive,well thats my opinion anyway :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club