Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Direct Live Fuse To Use.

jace1969

What fuse to use for direct live ( 24/7 ) on a piggy back for tracker.

Have piggy back fuse for ignition wired up on hard wire but need a live on 24/7 for hard wire kit.

Thanks

I think the easiest way is to tun off the ignition and just test the empty slot with a tester - i guess what slots are available and so on is depending on what kind of equipment you have.

I did a similar process when i had to hardwire a USB charger, took me around 5 minutes to find a slot :)

I think the easiest way is to tun off the ignition and just test the empty slot with a tester - i guess what slots are available and so on is depending on what kind of equipment you have.

I did a similar process when i had to hardwire a USB charger, took me around 5 minutes to find a slot :)

I do have a screwdriver tester and a lot of spare slots,thought most of them are dead slots but must be wrong.

I was going to try the cigi lighter one but it's a larger fuse by the look of it.

Ah, okay. Did you check your manual? It says the functions of most of the slots.

Yes i have had a look but i don't want to put it onto something if it blows it takes out something i need.

Saying that i have found 2 spare slots,1 seems live all the time but thinking how to test the wires when connected as the end is a weird u.s.b type and the tracker don't give you a light when connected,put 2 amp fuse in.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club