AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UKChris

Waxing advice and i don't mean my legs

2 posts in this topic

Hi guys

I know we have some expert car detailers on here so i thought i would ask, what to buy and where is the cheapest.

been looking at the dodo range, i want to do both my new fiesta (ocean blue) when it arrives as well as giving the yaris ( red) a new lease of life.

so what would you advise?

Hi guys

I know we have some expert car detailers on here so i thought i would ask, what to buy and where is the cheapest.

been looking at the dodo range, i want to do both my new fiesta (ocean blue) when it arrives as well as giving the yaris ( red) a new lease of life.

so what would you advise?

Hi

This is the order i would do it in

Wash the car

Clay the car

Wash the car

Polish the car ( If it is a new car you will only need about 2 layers but if it is older and has loads of swirl marks do up to 5 .)

Wax the car ( 2 Coats should do and leave an hour in betweeen each coat)

In terms of products

For the clay kit get the meguiars kit which is very good as it includes everything you need.

For washing the car - Dodo Juice born to be miled (Purple) although it is quite expensive

For the polish Auto glym super resin, but if your car is a dark colour use the super resin black design rather than the red colour

For the wax collnite 476

Best place to buy it from would be clean your car.co.uk

Hope that helps and if you have anymore questions just ask