Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Usb Problem

BazMan15

Hi guys/girls has anyone had a problem with the usb under the centre arm rest in a focus 2.5 mine has suddenly stopped working and i've tried command on the voice command and still cant find it it just won't connect to usb. all it can find is line out can anyone shed some light on it for me please :)

These kind of problems are usually caused by a bug in the firmware of the Bluetooth/Voicecontrol module.

You should first try to reset the Bluetooth/Voicecontrol module. This can be done by disconnecting the battery for about 15 minutes or by removing the audio system fuse (from the interior fuse box/GEM module) for about 15 minutes. Note that in both cases you need the radio code.

Did you ever update the firmware of the Bluetooth/Voicecontrol module to the latest version? Many known bugs are solved in the latest firmware version. The firmware of the Bluetooth/Voicecontrol module can be updated by yourself by performing the Ford Audio Update.

Hi thanks for the quick reply this code you mention would it be called a key code or like you aaid radio code i have a key code would this be it? :)

Ive only had the car since november 2014 so wouldnt know if its been done or not ive not yet to be honest :)

The radio security code is a 4 digit code. This code may also be called a key code.

This code can be listed on a sticker which can be on several places (depending on where the Ford dealer has put them). Some common places are:

* On a seperate (plastic or paper) card. most imes this card is inserted in the instruction manual cover.

* On a sticker in the instruction manual of the car.

* On a sticker in the instruction manual of the radio.

* On a sticker on top or at the back of the radio.

Cheers yeah ive got a card saying keycode and its 4 digits long i will try disconnecting the battery tomorrow and see if that solves it oh also i fogot to mention ive also tried resetting the dvd sat nav to default factory settings and still had no joy :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club