Do Not Sell My Personal Information

O/T Gym

poohbear

You don't have to wake at 6.15am (Paul :P ) to do it.

Oh but I do - that way I am still asleep when I walk through the door of the gym so I am there before I realise.

If I tried to go after work, which I have done, I can't get on the weights (which I like to do a few times per week) and also, once I have got home and changed it is too easy to sit down for 5 minutes and then it never happens!

Well, still aching, 2 days down the line!! Not had time to go the last few days and have to be careful not to exhaust myself!!! (I have ME)

Poohbear

Someone give me inspiration to go to the gym...

Please....

Id say give yourself a target, theres a number of 10K runs in October if you're interested. The aches and pains you're experiencing are normal, worst thing you can do now is stop. Keep at it and good luck.

If you're crazy like me you'll soon enough enjoy the occasional 5:30am morning runs ;)

Hmm, gym, that's something I need to make an acquaintance with soon! Office work piles on the pounds. Years ago I went after I quit smoking, went for about a year and a half, loved it. I could run 2 miles ever session!!. I really need to get my health sorted as these day's I am fat.

My advice is do it, start now before you get older and just keep it up best you can, and drink plenty of water. That's what the gym trainer I had said, he didn't want to see ANY of these so called energy drinks just water because you sweat water.

Hmm, gym, that's something I need to make an acquaintance with soon! Office work piles on the pounds. Years ago I went after I quit smoking, went for about a year and a half, loved it. I could run 2 miles ever session!!. I really need to get my health sorted as these day's I am fat.

My advice is do it, start now before you get older and just keep it up best you can, and drink plenty of water. That's what the gym trainer I had said, he didn't want to see ANY of these so called energy drinks just water because you sweat water.

Water and salt and random minerals, that's why sweat tastes salty... So I've heard..... So you need tp keep those topped up too.