Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spoiler Mk7.5

negendahl

Hey guys,

I was looking to get a spoiler for my Fiesta, not to sure witch one to get - what do you guys have, and where did you buy it?

Original Ford is around £150, i also found these:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FIESTA-MK7-SPORT-SPOILER-/201342157280?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2ee0ed81e0

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ROOF-SPOILER-ST-LOOK-FORD-FIESTA-mk7-/221331152536?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item33885d5e98

Any ideas if the eBay ones would be ok quality?

Thanks!

If I were you I'd buy a genuine spoiler. Based on my experience an already colour painted aftermarket fiberglass version might be cheaper but also cracks and the painting isn't 100% even after a couple of months you can see chips and imperfections, so in my case I had to get rid of mine after only one year of use.

Also, as far as I concern the three and the five-door spoilers are different, at least that's what I've been told. Try to get one that is for sale from a car that is being returned because of car hire purchase and the owner is getting rid of all sport accessories or you can find ones with the tailgate attached for not much more than the spoiler costs itself, or if you're really lucky you can find standalone ones. Don't forget if you're patient enough you might find one which is original, is in good shape and in the colour you're looking for, by that you're saving at least £100-£150 on repainting too.

I think something like this would worth it, in case your car is black: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2011-FORD-FIESTA-MK7-ZETEC-S-ST-GENUINE-LARGE-REAR-BACK-ROOF-SPOILER-/251820733414?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3aa1af73e6

Hope this helps.

If I were you I'd buy a genuine spoiler. Based on my experience an already colour painted aftermarket fiberglass version might be cheaper but also cracks and the painting isn't 100% even after a couple of months you can see chips and imperfections, so in my case I had to get rid of mine after only one year of use.

Also, as far as I concern the three and the five-door spoilers are different, at least that's what I've been told. Try to get one that is for sale from a car that is being returned because of car hire purchase and the owner is getting rid of all sport accessories or you can find ones with the tailgate attached for not much more than the spoiler costs itself, or if you're really lucky you can find standalone ones. Don't forget if you're patient enough you might find one which is original, is in good shape and in the colour you're looking for, by that you're saving at least £100-£150 on repainting too.

I think something like this would worth it, in case your car is black: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2011-FORD-FIESTA-MK7-ZETEC-S-ST-GENUINE-LARGE-REAR-BACK-ROOF-SPOILER-/251820733414?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3aa1af73e6

Hope this helps.

Thank you for your reply - it is very useful.

I will keep an eye our for a original spoiler.

/Mick

Just go to breakers they sell them for 85! Original! And if your lucky like me you might get it in the same colour as your car! That's what I did

Just go to breakers they sell them for 85! Original! And if your lucky like me you might get it in the same colour as your car! That's what I did

Tried to find some - but so far i couldn't even find any spoiler at a breakers here in Denmark.

But i keep my eye out, and keep asking.

What tax's do have on if you got one from over here? From a breakers

What tax's do have on if you got one from over here? From a breakers

There isn't any import tax from England, so nothing i guess :)

Biggest problem for me is finding one, don't really know where to look, and getting them to ship it might be trouble too.

Al have a look for ye mate will get back to you in a couple hours a got a few breakers I know well

What colour of car do you have?

Al have a look for ye mate will get back to you in a couple hours a got a few breakers I know well

What colour of car do you have?

Haha, awesome :D Thanks!

Midnight sky is the color.

Appreciate it!

Ps the mk7 and mk7.5 have same spoiler If you didn't know buddy

http://www.hills-motors.co.uk/breakers/vehicle-details/ford/fiesta/diesel/manual/7056

Send them a email mate about that one and see want they say

Cool, ill check it - thanks!

If you have more sites like this please send :)

Thanks for the help!

A will currently at work hehe so will do when I can buddy

A will currently at work hehe so will do when I can buddy

No problem - whenever it suits you.

Thanks!