Do Not Sell My Personal Information

just been to archers of ashby

xxtrickzxx

:o i know its off topic but just been to archers of ashby and they have 4 focus rs's in there 2 white and 2 green,first time ive seen them in the flesh,what a car!the fit and finish of the car including the rear diffuser make it beautiful!!,can someone give me £27,000 please? ;)

:o i know its off topic but just been to archers of ashby and they have 4 focus rs's in there 2 white and 2 green,first time ive seen them in the flesh,what a car!the fit and finish of the car including the rear diffuser make it beautiful!!,can someone give me £27,000 please? ;)

NO!

For £27,000 you can get an S3 which is 4 wheel drive and a hell of a lot faster and, and its an AUDI.

The RS is nice, and would love to have one, but for the money there is better things out there that do a better job :)

And how long before you can get a heafty discount on that price too>?

And how long before you can get a heafty discount on that price too>?
i dont think you will there's only 7000 to be built and it does not come under fords privilige discount either,£27,000 please?

I SAID NO!!!

(If I had that kicking around do you think I would be waiting on the delivery of a Fiesta?)

I SAID NO!!!

(If I had that kicking around do you think I would be waiting on the delivery of a Fiesta?)

ok then :lol: how much longer have you got to wait now?

From a personal experience, I drove one before I went on holiday few weeks back, and its the best ford Ive ever driven, but its a little crazy with so much power going through the wheels!

Id love to have one.. My relative who used to work for ford who gets me my ford priviledge discount has a Focus st 3 in orange from last year and he is only 83 years of old!

He has to be the oldest owner of a focus st!

Shame he doesnt drive it, it just sits on his drive! :(

At 83 he has to be the oldest owner of a focus st!

Shame he doesnt drive it, it just sits on his drive! :(

Maybe, but it's like I said in a previous thread, age is only a collection of numbers after your name.

He probably doesn't feel 83........how does 83 feel? Who knows and by the time you do get to 83 you won't feel any different to how you do now.

I feel like an 18 year old but Mrs Hedgepig won't let me have one! :lol: :P

One of my relatives is 88 this year and still driving around in a BMW 3.0L coupe cabriolet and it's definitely not parked on his drive all day! :rolleyes:

ok then :lol: how much longer have you got to wait now?

Sorry for the delay - unbelievably I have not been on line - Well it has been built now and hopefully I will still get it for 1 September but I have taken the following week off work just in case and so I can have a week with my new baby!

Paul - have you actually been told you may have it for the 1st? Here's hoping. My dealer is on a training course and nobody else in the whole place can tell me the date I can expect mine! :huh:

For £27,000 you can get an S3 which is 4 wheel drive and a hell of a lot faster and, and its an AUDI.

The RS is nice, and would love to have one, but for the money there is better things out there that do a better job :)

driven an s3 before i purchassed my st3,it was slower and as boring as a german librarian,sorry dont like audi's

driven an s3 before i purchassed my st3,it was slower and as boring as a german librarian,sorry dont like audi's

Each to there own. Brother drove the S3 and RS before he ordered and said the S3 was 1000x better in everyway.

One issue with the RS is that its a Ford and built like one :)

Each to there own. Brother drove the S3 and RS before he ordered and said the S3 was 1000x better in everyway.

One issue with the RS is that its a Ford and built like one :)

Check out Evo magazine, they have an ST that has been uprated by Mountune and if I remember corretly, was faster than the RS and without all the garish looks or cost.

Saying that, it's probably the best sports hatch out there closely followed by the Megane.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club