Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need some advice Focus 1.6 Zetec

yiannakis

Hi there and thanks alot for your time .I need some advice please on how much should i pay for my ford focus 1.6 zetec for full service front discs and pads change and change campelt .The car has 73000 miles on it and i was quoted different prices from £320 to £680 from several mechanics for the exact same work .So i find it difficult to choose cause £320 might be low price and not sure if the work will be done with care and attention .

Thanks in advance if anyone knows a good mechanic in east london romford area please let me know

Hi there and thanks alot for your time .I need some advice please on how much should i pay for my ford focus 1.6 zetec for full service front discs and pads change and change campelt .The car has 73000 miles on it and i was quoted different prices from £320 to £680 from several mechanics for the exact same work .So i find it difficult to choose cause £320 might be low price and not sure if the work will be done with care and attention .

Thanks in advance if anyone knows a good mechanic in east london romford area please let me know

If you get a haynes repair manual you should be able to do your own discs and pads there not that hard

how much you pay for a service is up to you but make sure you see all old parts

if replaced . Cambelt should be done at 100 .000 mile s but a lot of people changed a lot earler.

hope this helps ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club