Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mini Meet

poohbear

He's under as NMSMatt though doesn't post very often, does come on to check though.

You should come if you can Michelle :-) - that is quite freaky about the postcode :D

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark M.K

• poohbear

• paulworthing

• Michael P

Dont know, just multimap it and its only 70 miles away so doable, but will let you know nearer the time as we may get away next weekend as we not going to Turkey now (should have been going on Monday).

I'm about 70 miles away as well but I have people to entertain at home. :(

I wish all the Fiesta drivers in my area would like to meet up. We could fill up a few rows in a supermarket car park, that'd be a fun sight!

The more the merrier, im trying to convince my friends to come as most of them drive fiestas and some dating back a few years.. but they are not really up for a drive, but may come wiith me if they get out of the pub!

But im still there!

If this is definately happening, I'd go! Don't wana drive 150 miles to find everyone either didnt turn up, or went home as not many turned up haha.

This meet is going ahead on Bank holiday Monday - 31st of this month. Please put your names down if you wish to come, can be anybody on this forum not just fiesta's

Details are below -

List of who's going:

1. Poohbear

2. Mark M.K

3. Johnnymac16

4. NMSMatt

Meet Details

Loaction: The Caldecote Arms, Milton Keynes

Date: 31st August 2009

Time: 3PM

Address:

Bletchern Way

Caldecotte

Milton Keynes

Buckinghamshire

MK7 8HP

Where to park:

Meet.jpg

It is def going ahead.. Im driving 100+ miles so its def going ahead.. only thing, any chance we can make it earlier so we can make a day of it??/ like midday meet?

We could change the time if you wish, but will need everybody else to agree the time change first.

This meet WILL go ahead, and i will promise i will be there, had a number of meets in my old pug 107 there

I can do any time after 12pm but nothing before that as will be sleeping off my 20th birthday hangover :)

Ok, time is now set for 12 PM

This meet is going ahead on Bank holiday Monday - 31st of this month. Please put your names down if you wish to come, can be anybody on this forum not just fiesta's

Details are below -

List of who's going:

1. Poohbear

2. Mark M.K

3. Johnnymac16

4. NMSMatt

Meet Details

Loaction: The Caldecote Arms, Milton Keynes

Date: 31st August 2009

Time: 12PM

Address:

Bletchern Way

Caldecotte

Milton Keynes

Buckinghamshire

MK7 8HP

Where to park:

Meet.jpg

Can I come too?

ps. sorry for disappearing a couple of months ago. Did I miss anything?

Can I come too?

ps. sorry for disappearing a couple of months ago. Did I miss anything?

Not sure what you missed but we all missed you - So ho have you been, how's the car and more importantly WHERE ARE THE PICTURES??

Good lord - it's Jonny, we feared you'd had some terrible accident in your new fezza and had lost your memory!

Good to see you back, as Paul says, WHERE ARE THE PICTURES??? Some of us still don't have cars you know. :lol:

The car is 100% perfect! Had it for just over two months now and it ticked over the 6000 mile mark today :-) Absolutely no problems with it at all. Nothing!

I have no pictures but you can all take a good look at it next monday. Will be good to finally meet you all at a meet

I won't be there I'm afraid. <_<

Next time, I'll be there with bells on.

Of course you can come Jonny, if you don't die between now and next monday :P

List of who's going:

1. Poohbear

2. Mark M.K

3. Johnnymac16

4. NMSMatt

5. Jonny87

The car is 100% perfect! Had it for just over two months now and it ticked over the 6000 mile mark today :-) Absolutely no problems with it at all. Nothing!

I have no pictures but you can all take a good look at it next monday. Will be good to finally meet you all at a meet

Where the bloomin' heck have you been? We've been slating all these members that get their cars then disappear :lol:

Theres 2 johnnys now Emily. Johnnymac16 and Jonny87 (who we thought was dead)

Aww shucks, I'm camping the night before... Horrendous in itself, where do I plug in the straighteners!!? So I fear I may not be back in time and/or be in a fit state to drive by 12pm. But I'll grab Emily's number (if she doesn't mind of course) and when I recover I'll see where you're all at and pootle over if it's still going on as it's not too far from me :D

Also, welcome back Jonny!! :D PICS. NOW!

Flic - I'll send my number in a message through facebook.

You better be ready by 12 missy....I'm 20 the night before but still plan to be there :P

List of who's going:

1. Poohbear - MK7 Fiesta

2. Mark M.K - MK7 Fiesta

3. Johnnymac16 - MK7 Fiesta

4. NMSMatt - ??

5. Jonny87 - MK7 Fiesta

6. Flic (maybe) - MK7 Fiesta

Flic - I'll send my number in a message through facebook.

You better be ready by 12 missy....I'm 20 the night before but still plan to be there :P

Thanks hun, got it :) I'll try my hardest, but I'm thinking I won't be getting to sleep till after 4am (going by my usual antics! :lol: ) I may not have time to clean Fabio either, so expect him to be a little grubby :(

Just tapped in the post code from where I live:

To: MK7 8HP, Caldecotte

Distance: 76.8 miles (show in km)

Time: 1 hr 35 min

Not to bad, I usually have to commute to dunstable on a weekly basis which is close, so wont be to bad!

Emily (poohbear) hasn't got access to her Laptop this evening so she asked me to inform the group that she can no longer attend due to family commitments. I think seeing as it's her birthday we can let her off just this once ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club