Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help Needed S1600 Suspension

S1600white

Hello alll.

I have a s1600 fiesta 2011 134bhp. One of the original springs has broke, i need to order a new one but eurocarparts doesn't list anything with my reg. If i manual search a fiesta of that year it lists two springs, normal or lowered?

Which one will it be?

Any help welcome!

Anyone? Need get this sorted today?

It would be the lowered one I believe as they sit lower than a Zetec s 15mm lower I believe but I'm not 100%. Are you changing both sides aswell?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I guessed it would be as everything regarding the s1600 included lowered sports suspension as standard but not 100%. No just one, its my mum car and only covered 12k miles so not concerned about the other spring being weaker or it sitting different.

Phone them and ask them what they come up with using your reg

Personally I'd get a pair, although tbh it's generally cheaper to get a lowering kit from someone, they'll be something stupid like £90 a spring from Ford, Apex kits are like that for 4 but you then don't have to worry about the others,

it's worth getting a pair, it's bit of a pig of a job to do and you may find the other is already on it's way out.