Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Etis Home Page???

mondeo161

Hello All.

I have had a look around the forum and I noticed that the Etis Home Page gives good information for your vehicle.

I notice on etis that it advises about software upgrades etc. Can we as owners actually update software without sending the car to a garage? Also does it need upgraded>

Also I have a Mondeo 2011 Tutanium X and the spec says that I have bluetooth hands free. (I cannot get the phone and the head unit to pair. I keep getting an error message.

USB in the glove box but no usb function on the head unit.

Tried having a chat with the voice control and it is as responsive as the missus and my African Grey. No matter what I say nothing happens... :huh:

Is there any way to re-set the whole lot? Maybe not the missus and the parrot. Things are quite quiet just now... :)

Any help would be appreciated.

if you have the clone of the dealer tool (VCM) Then you can do this, but otherwise, any updates are a ford dealer, or a garage with that functionality.

Thanks Super Mod.

The spec of my car says it has bluetooth and also USB but the radio only has CD or AUX when trying to select. Also It comes up with an error when I try to pair my phone.

Any ideas on how to sort this out or could the spec wrong?

you will have to check which bluetooth module is fitted, its above the glovebox on the facia facing towards the rear of the car. it maybe that the USB lead has come out of the module.

Thanks Alan.

I will have a look at both in the morning.

What is the difference with the Modules?

Maybe even previous owner swapped out for non usb module, although I dId once have usb CABLE COME OUT.

standard non usb BT/Voicemodule is 8M5T-19488-aX, USB version is 8M5T-19C112-Ax series, A is Language,x is version No, After version M supports streaming thru bluetooth, You have to remove glovebox to find the module.

Add: I think you need to verify the installation before looking for problems elsewhere,

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club