Has My Remap Worked?

math85

Buy direct.

Definitely as above

• Like 1

Thanks for all the help, gents!

Order placed for my Bluefin :D

• Like 1

Let us know how the Bluefin has worked out for you once you have it installed.

If it works well then you know the person you originally got to remap your car obviously didn't know their !Removed! from the elbow.

If you install the Bluefin and unfortunately again you don't find any difference or increase I'd almost certainly say it's your DPF.

Okay, so I've had Bluefin installed for about a week now and when I first installed it I noticed quite a noticeable difference on my first drive (no difference in 1st but I understand this is normal?); it pulled quite a bit more in 2nd over 2,500rpm and likewise it the other gears. There doesn't seem to be any difference below 2,000rpm, however. Is this normal? The graph shows I should have a fair bit of extra torque from about 1,400rpm...

Also, as bizarre as this may sound, it seems like the extra power is intermittent. I seem to get it some times but not all the time. Weird.

I'm going to clean my egrv, even though it's pretty clean anyway, just to be sure. How can I clean my DPF? Any ideas? I really want to avoid removal.

The DPF cleans itself every so often by performing a regen. Needs to be at temperature and doing 2500rpm or more for about half an hour so needs a long motorway drive.

If you have a modified elm cable you can carry out a static regen using forscan

Not only that but 2500 in 6th is over 85mph so better to run in 4th