Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Adding Features To Your Fiesta

Jon12345

I've been looking at autotrader to find myself a fiesta. I wanted one where I can use bluetooth from my phone to the Speakers, rear parking sensors and (ideally) voice control. My car budget is around £9K.

Now, many of these cars have one but not the other etc. So, can I get a garage to add any of these extras ? How much would they cost? Do they integrate how they would if you had bought the car with them in the first place?

Thanks,

Jon

Rear parking sensor is an easy retro fit however many will not mute/lower the volume of the radio when you put it into reverse.

I can do without voice control, although I would prefer it. However, I really want bluetooth. The fiesta model is likely to be 2012. But in those models, I am unclear which have bluetooth and which don't.

I would love to have one of the newer looking fiestas too but it would mean I couldn't afford the titanium model. I'm now thinking of spending £10K!

I can do without voice control, although I would prefer it. However, I really want bluetooth. The fiesta model is likely to be 2012. But in those models, I am unclear which have bluetooth and which don't.

I would love to have one of the newer looking fiestas too but it would mean I couldn't afford the titanium model. I'm now thinking of spending £10K!

Well, when I was looking (this was this time last year actually) Some of the descriptions of the cars didnt specify if they had bluetooth, infact the description for my car didn't specify it. I knew it had it though because if you look at the difference on the interior, the center console where the Stereo controls, the right had side buttons will have the numbers 1-9 and * and #, where as the non-bluetooth models had only buttons 1 to 6 in two collumns. Hope that helps.

I'm not sure how useful the voice module is as my voice module doesn't work but i'm not paying the Ford dealer £95 just to have a look at it.

I don't know if its the same with the newer fiestas, I have 2009 Mk 7 (first of the new shapes i think) and the Aux in port on the radio for plugging your phone in relies on the bluetooth module being there, so if it has bluetooth it will more than likely have Aux-In and USB ports depending on Age (I have no USB port :( )

I have a Zetec model

That does help thanks. If you look at some of the pics on autotrader, they show voice control on the screen but not in the text.

So, to use bluetooth, do I have to plug my phone into the aux or something? Or can I just have bluetooth on my phone turned on and enabled bluetooth on the fiesta?

Some of these 2012 cars have Sony sterio if that makes any difference.

That does help thanks. If you look at some of the pics on autotrader, they show voice control on the screen but not in the text.

So, to use bluetooth, do I have to plug my phone into the aux or something? Or can I just have bluetooth on my phone turned on and enabled bluetooth on the fiesta?

Some of these 2012 cars have Sony sterio if that makes any difference.

No you don't have to plug the Phone in to the Aux port to use the bluetooth, I just meant that in my fiesta it runs through the module as like an extra, dunno why. Sorry for the confusion. the Aux port is just used to play music through the Speakers, plugs into your headphone socket. But is NOT needed for bluetooth to work

Not sure about the sony Stereos though. If you go and view any cars though its probably worth a nosy at what features it has :)

these fiestas should have usb inputs - i haven't tried it but i'd assume they'd let you make phone calls through it.

usb music is better than bluetooth music - the phone volume control is independent from the cars, so you have to max the phone volume, then control from the car. annoying because when i go home and use my bluetooth speaker it's max volume...

usb audio also lets me control shuffle from the car, in my fiesta, and there's a button that auto plays similar songs to what's currently on, which doesn't work via bluetooth on my iPhone. it's very very useful

With the budget of 10k you can get a nice one in any ford dealers.

Should be able to get a facelift to

A got my 13plate (facelift) titanium 1.0 ecoboost 125ps only one year old for £9,750 a wee bit of haggling involved and has all that and dab etc except parking sensors but c'mon it's not a big car it's easy to park lol

Parking sensors done by my ford dealer is £349 :( I would really like them as I have to park in some very tight places! Some saving to do!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I have a Titanium model and to be honest I never use the voice message of the car, I do use bluetooth and then press the home button on my iPhone to be able to speak to Siri, works like a dream and her capabilities are endless, with the press of one button I can tell her what to do. I am not to clued up on Samsung, but I'm sure they have something similar.

See a do use voice control for changing to ma music on ma phone to different radio stations or calling someone like the other day when ma cousin was in car and a said call d!#khead and his phone accidently rang whoops lol so then a phoned A hole and his brother answered good times :p

I use the bluetooth all the time. Unfortunately it doesn't work just as well with my s5mini as it did with my s3 mini but guess that's mainly down to Samsung.

I'm thinking of getting a 2013 model now with the facelift look. Is there much difference between the titanium and zetec?

I'm thinking of getting a 2013 model now with the facelift look. Is there much difference between the titanium and zetec?

Dab and upgraded radio with the voice commands erm free mats 16 inch wheels and power difference buddy ...... You will be able to get a titanium for 9k-ish just haggle

I heard zetecs have better engines than titanium, not more power just better quality / different make of engine. Anyone know if this is true?

I heard zetecs have better engines than titanium, not more power just better quality / different make of engine. Anyone know if this is true?

naw same engine mate LOL

Some Fiesta Zetecs have the 4 cylinder 82 b.h.p. engine.

• Like 1

But not better build quality or made by someone else lol

Some Fiesta Zetecs have the 4 cylinder 82 b.h.p. engine.

I have that one!

Yep . . 4 cylinder, 1,250 c.c. / 82 b.h.p. lots of them about.

A did have that engine good engine but it's not made by anyone else and build quality isn't better it's the same as any other Ford engine

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club