Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Are The Best H7 Headlights?

Cookey09

Hello all, what are the best h7 headlights? I'm currently interested in buying either Philips Crystal Vision H7 or Philips WhiteVision H7... For my fiesta zetec mk7.5.

Thanks In advance!

If you want the best light output then the osram night breakers are the best ;) the ones you've mentioned are a bit whiter but are not as bright. IMHO that is.

• Like 2

If you want the best light output then the osram night breakers are the best ;) the ones you've mentioned are a bit whiter but are not as bright. IMHO that is.

Are those what you've got in mate? If so, pictures at night would be handy?

Cheers bud.

I agree. Crystalvisions are the whitest of the three mentioned, but not technically road legal. You're hardly going to be pulled over for them though lol, which is why I got them.

• Like 1

I've just done all the bulbs on my new ST after trawling through all the posts on it, amazingly i think i've got them all right so far!. I went with Crystalvisions after reading Phil's posts in another thread and deciding to stick to the tamer side of not being road legal ( i read the whitevisions still looked a bit yellow btw). I'm very happy with the Crystalvisions (and very happy with all the interior redness going on now too) ;)

• Like 2

Nice, thanks for the reply guys, so you both went with crystal visions over the night breakers... Interesting, is he distance of the light output improved over the standard set?

Cheers. Cookey.

^ I'm not sure about the distance of light because I had the dipped beam adjusted after changing to Crystalvisions. That's something I'd recommend for all MK7 / 7.5 owners because Ford seem to set the dipped beam too low. I think the whiter light helps with visibility at night though, but I'd say if you care more about visibility than appearance you should go for the Nightbreakers.

• Like 2

^ I'm not sure about the distance of light because I had the dipped beam adjusted after changing to Crystalvisions. That's something I'd recommend for all MK7 / 7.5 owners because Ford seem to set the dipped beam too low. I think the whiter light helps with visibility at night though, but I'd say if you care more about visibility than appearance you should go for the Nightbreakers.

Cheers mate! And well I've got some really bright White sidelights in and they look incredible, they are almost like a headlight themselves! I want the whiteness off the crystal vision for my dipped beam, but I want the light-distance output of the night breaker... ive also been recommended the Philips strike vision...

Cheers. Cookey.

Cheers mate! And well I've got some really bright White sidelights in and they look incredible, they are almost like a headlight themselves! I want the whiteness off the crystal vision for my dipped beam, but I want the light-distance output of the night breaker... ive also been recommended the Philips strike vision...

Cheers. Cookey.

*philips xtreme vision* rubbish predictive text😉

If i was looking for bright lights thatll be alot safer at night id recommend getting some HID's like mine they are far far brighter than the OEM bulbs and they dont dazzle other drivers either with the projector headlamps, but dont cheap out on them as some are dog :)

btw they are illegal without washers and auto-leveling so just remove before an MOT but you wont have one of them for a good 2years anyway ;)

Cheers guys! And I'm not wanting to go down the HID route, just some upgraded headlight bulbs, I've already got the ocean 6000k, sidelights in and they are superb, but I want some headlights that are bright white, and have better than standard light output distance!

Not too picky ;) cheers guys..

Cookey.