Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Shall I Buy A Fiesta Metal Or Fiesta Ecoboost 140Ps

Jay465

Not sure which to go for the metal edition or the ecoboost 140 ps any ideas guys

Ecoboost every time. More tuning potential.

Ecoboost every time. More tuning potential.

hmm yes there is that I guess but it just seem like this 1.0 is to good to be true ?

Take a standard 125bhp version out and you'll understand what all the fuss is about.

I came from a 275bhp focus to the Fiesta and loved it.

Definitely ecoboost.

My mum has the 1.0 in her Focus and it is a great little engine. Quicker in the Fiesta too.

Take a standard 125bhp version out and you'll understand what all the fuss is about.

I came from a 275bhp focus to the Fiesta and loved it.

Ok thank you for the response, have u made any modifications to ur car at the moment

Bit of a price difference in them. almost like 8K in difference.

That looks very nice must say, u no what 0-60 time comes down to and can u post video on here as I'm new and not sure if u can, as I would like to here that engine

Bit of a price difference in them. almost like 8K in difference.

Yer that's what's putting me off at the moment but then saying that the fuel is a lot better

This is what my brother drought in Febuaury and I love it but as we are brother I have to have one better 😂

post-65518-0-98043800-1431597153_thumb.j

Definitely ecoboost.

My mum has the 1.0 in her Focus and it is a great little engine. Quicker in the Fiesta too.

Ur car, I don't know what it is about it but it sure does catch my eye, I've now have a new contender

Why not buy second hand and put mountune on it a got ma 13plate titanium only 1year old and brand new was 14.5k and mines a got only one year old for 9,750

Why not buy second hand and put mountune on it a got ma 13plate titanium only 1year old and brand new was 14.5k and mines a got only one year old for 9,750

I will be buying second as its my first car as I couldn't afford a brand new one

Also how comes u bought a titanium not a Zetec s ?

Extra doors on the Titanium

Extra doors on the Titanium

Yeah a needed a 5door and ma gadgets n stuff but loved the 125 ecoboost engine

I definitely wouldn't have another Ecoboost. Mine doesn't warm up unless the outside temperature is more than 12deg C. I thought I was going to end up with frostbite a few months ago. Had it beck to Ford 4 times, 2 different dealers and it's still no different. Also the Ambient temp gauge says what it likes. 5 months down the line I'm still no further with it.

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

That's a bit strange, the 1.0 is designed to warm up in no time. My mums focus warms up to normal temp in about a minute...

That's a bit strange, the 1.0 is designed to warm up in no time. My mums focus warms up to normal temp in about a minute...

All the info on the internet says that too, but mine took about 1/2 HR- 3/4 HR in the winter and up until a few weeks ago. Now the weather has warmed up a bit it takes about 10 minutes. The garages have said they have put their computer on and there's no fault. I've got Ford Customer Care involved who say they've got to stand by what the garage say. They've said I can take it back for them to look at again, but as its now being looked at 4 times, I can't see how a fifth would be any different. One mechanic said it will take longer to warm up because it's a smaller engine.

Its the opposite, smaller engines means smaller block to have to heat up.

The 1.0 is made from cast iron to improve warmup and has a split cooling system to further quicken it.

Even my 1.5 which is a bigger engine with aluminium block (great heatsink) only takes about 5mins.

Have you taken it to a different dealer?

• Like 1

Its the opposite, smaller engines means smaller block to have to heat up.

The 1.0 is made from cast iron to improve warmup and has a split cooling system to further quicken it.

Even my 1.5 which is a bigger engine with aluminium block (great heatsink) only takes about 5mins.

Have you taken it to a different dealer?

I've taken it to 2 dealers so far. They both say there's no fault

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club