Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Focus

Amyhaz88

Hi guys,

Quick question folks, just bought a new focus and just found out it doesn't have rear electric windows!!!! Anyone know how easy it is to change them? And what I need?

It depends if the loom is present for electric windows in the back, if not, you will need the looms, switches, motors, regulators, a ton of patience, and time. As I am on my phone and can't see what exact focus you have, I can't be more specific. But I can guarantee it will be a PITA to do.

Sent via the 'Clacks'

GNU STP

• Like 1

Hi, thank you for the reply. I have the zetec s navigation 2015, if the looms are there is it relatively easy to do?

I wouldnt touch it as it will most likely invalidate your whole electrical side of your 3yr warranty unless the work is done at the dealership.

Didn't you notice this before buying?

• Like 1

Funny enough I didn't notice no being as its 2015 and 20k car it wasn't on my list of things to ask ford_man. Good point WES180 thank you.

Electric rear windows are not standard on the Zetec S.

You can only get them with the convenience pack or blind spot system.

Yea I realise this now but again I didn't think to ask at the time, I appreciate all the comments but I did only ask how it can be done etc, I didn't notice at the time so i was thinking of adding myself.

Unfortunately I don't think it can be added, well not very easily anyway

Funny enough I didn't notice no being as its 2015 and 20k car it wasn't on my list of things to ask ford_man.

Lol!

I'm having a hard enough time getting some illuminated sill plates wired up, finding I have the wrong or missing looms. I imagine retro fitting electric rear windows is a massive job and will also require re programming of modules.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club