Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk Iv Remap??

andyb07

I've got a 2013 mkvi 2.0 tdci, thinking of having it remapped from 140 bhp to 168 bhp.

Has anybody else done it?

What were the results like?

Any mechanical issues/failures since the map?

I got a DTUK red power tuning box for my 163bhp 2.0 tdci and I can fully recommend that as an option.

I went that way as my car is a company car and the box leaves no trace on the ecu which for me was an important factor.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

I've remapped mine with Quantum tuning.

I went for a mix of power and torque, more bias to power.

The turbo turns on almost instantly at higher rpm than before which means you'll fell much more pull. After ~2800 rpm the rpm needle on the dash definitely moves faster, which I assume it's the result of more air pumped into the engine.

One thing that won't happen is when you have your foot down at ~1600 rpm on stock map, the turbo will eventually kick in at full boost.

With a remap it's using the turbo at even ~1300 rpm.

Fuel consumption will go up, trip says I'm doing 58 mpg average compared to stock 53-55 mpg.

It's a good investment. Either go to quantum tuning or buy a tuning box from BlueSpark at £125 on their eBay page or £149 on their website. They have 30 money back guarantee which I've used before on another car. Excellent customer service.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club