Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Beloved Car Stolen 16Th May

Colin1969

Hello everybody , my 1st post albeit i introduced myself in Another section. I have just bought a 15 reg Titanium x 125ps 5 door and this car was fully loaded , sat nav leather alloys etc etc . This was stolen from my driveway 16th May during the early hours. To cut a long story short i am suspicious as i left my car with Purple Parking and I left my cctv recorder in and active for when the car starts. 1st of all they drove it like teenagers and then they turned it off. On the 5th day prior to me coming back the camera starts recording again, again they abused it tampering with my radio etc , however reason i am suspicious is because on the 1 st night back home it got stolen and my cctv evidence including voice of Purple parking staff saying that this was hard and the hardest one to do. This was the driver talking and i know about the OBD port etc. I also heard the plastic flap close into place. If i can upload the video i will try at end of me typing this out. Police don't seem to bothered but i have told them they have to come back and listen and watch , also i have placed it onto a memory stick.

Evil barstewards.

• Like 1

Certainly are mate , now I've got to fight with the insurance company no doubt , my policy states 12months or newer like for like , well i know it will have to be a factory order to get what this has on it , and a 8 week wait minimum. I only have a hire car for 14 days so gonna be stuffed. Just wondering if i can get all the stuff using option pack on a titanium rather than an X as i don't want keyless anymore. Ive already arranged a site visit for cctv and will buy a crook lock and wheel clamp i think next time,

I'm guessing since you've got the recordings from inside the car that your cameras hooked up to the internet? Or did I misread and its external cameras or you just grabbed the recordings before it was nicked?

The police can pester the mobile provider for location data if its from in car with internet connection. If they've been really dumb they might have parked up at home with the mobile connection still active - nice quick arrest :)

Sorry , my dash cam was left in the car whilst it was parked at gatwick , when i got home i viewed the files. It was stolen same night i got home from my address not gatwick. But the driver was suspicious , i think he cloned a key

Sorry , my dash cam was left in the car whilst it was parked at gatwick , when i got home i viewed the files. It was stolen same night i got home from my address not gatwick. But the driver was suspicious , i think he cloned a key

Shame. Did it have keyless entry/start? Seems a common smash and grab (IIRC there's one small window that might not be alarmed, within reach of OBD - using OBD to start).

Key scenario is possible too though.

Sorry to hear that mate same thing happend to me in february.

Hi , There is no signs of any broken glass on my drive thats all i can say. Not sure if these thieves leave the non keyless versions alone and rather go to steal keyless only as its easier ? As i would like another one but can't deal with the upset headaches lack of sleep etc or worse than that fear of them breaking into my house for the keys .

• Like 1

Mine was key start and they still took it they they didn't brake my glass either they popped the lock with a screw driver hardly no damge to the door lock the securty of these vehicals is disgusting ford's should be disgusted with them selves.

• Like 1

Its all a too common thing these days , most keyless start cars are similar technology , BMW AUDI RANGE ROVER etc

That's damn frustraiting! I've heard of all sorts of stories about the parking at Gatwick. One story was about a chap who left his car with them and came back to it with vomit on the back seat with miles put on the car. Apparently they took it on a joy ride. I hope it works out in the end mate

Send the footage to their MD and ask for an explanation, tell him you want a thorough answer to this and not to be fobbed off otherwise you'll make proceedings against them, see what he says.

If you need help tracking down his contact info let me know, generally quite good at this.

• Like 4

I'd call this guy ASAP and send the footage also,post-48260-143213229061_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 2

Thanks for that , i have had to trim the footage to small sections as yore file is too big , 25mb i am allowed. I have sent several clips , if he gives me bull i will send onto Mark Hinge. Tell you what i will do it now , as I'm getting angry cheers

• Like 1

All sent to mark.hinge many thanks jackgl

I hope it all gets sorted out for you. Evil !Removed!, this is the world we live in which sucks. When I get a new car I will get a viper alarm fitted as a deterrent.

Like I said hope it works out and hope karma kills these !Removed! off

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Edited by Stoney871
no swear words please
  • Like 1

If you get no joy Deffo upload the full footage to YouTube. And get people to tweet it. They'll hate that.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 1

Keep us posted on his views please.

They asked me to use dropbox , which i have done , they will view tomorrow no doubt. If anybody wants to view give me your email addresses and i will share

• Like 1

They asked me to use dropbox , which i have done , they will view tomorrow no doubt. If anybody wants to view give me your email addresses and i will share

Colin...b1gw1ll1234@hotmail.co.uk...i'd be interested to see

ok just logging gin now i will send you share

share sent

share sent

I was getting angry just watchjng it and it isnt even my car. They were driving it like clowns...abusing it really. It will be interesting to see what they say! Will watch again later with headphones so i can hear exactly what theyre saying

Kierawalkington1998@hotmail.com

paul.groves@gmail.com

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club