Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Monique The Mondeo

deathpunch

Hi guys

I want to introduce monique my beloved mondeo titan x,I'm gradually getting her looking beautiful,here's how she looks so far,I hope you like her

post-65703-143205833167_thumb.jpg

post-65703-143205836028_thumb.jpg

post-65703-14320583988_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Thanks man,they don't do an St so I thought I would lol

Gotta put the rear diffuser on and hood vent then she's pretty much done,am thinkin about some deep dish alloys but not 100% on those

Titanium x alloys look great on focus but I think mondeo needs something else! If your following the stealth look I'd say fly eyes and colour code for surrounds may go well

Yh I have fly eyes on her but they are carbon im gonna strip em and code them in,I like the fat deep dish wheels so am gonna look at them u think

Yh I think so cheers ill look into it,maybe even go bigger on the back like a bèemer

Fully stealthed now no chrome at all :-)

post-65703-143249264864_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

And just found this of when I first got her lol wow

post-65703-143249281178_thumb.jpg

Wow she looks !Removed! FAB, would you have a list of the mods you have done, I love the look of the lights and is it called a splitter ? under the front bumper.
I need to get my wheels refurbed and was thinking of having the colour changed along with the grill's and also changing the front fogs to round one's.

Thanks bud I love her.......she's been lowered wheels painted,all chrome blacked,De badged,grills blacked all lights blacked,front splitter fitted eyebrows fitted and carbon wrapped,remapped just the rear diffuser and skirts to go on the exterior then onto the interior which is all gonna be black and red,I'm gonna dip all the interior pieces in red and black skulls im also making a resin skull gear knob that'll be cool,I like the idea of the front fogs so maybe that too,oh yh third break light says punisher when braking lol

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Excuse the skip of a car but was playing with this today,energy drink can gear knob lol I'm not sure on it but was fun to make

post-65703-143630155789_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

Had a go at hydro dipping today this is the result......I love it think I'm gonna do all the steel bits now......thoughts please guys

post-65703-14438156094_thumb.jpg

post-65703-144381562059_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Nice work. Look forward to seeing it in the car.

Interior bits dipped plus a cheeky fuse box cover

post-65703-144414932714_thumb.jpg

post-65703-144414934288_thumb.jpg

post-65703-14441493713_thumb.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club