• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 FIESTA SI

FIESTA SI

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Ford Model: mk6 fiesta zetec 2005

Posted 21 August 2009 - 09:26 PM

hi all I'm asking for your help as one of my pride and joys that was starting to be modded it is fully colour coded and as the st look a like alloys on it it also has a tow bat on and a small dint on the front of the bonnet where i shout it a bit to hard ,

Has been stolen as i was on holiday ,

The !Removed! holes have stolen my ford focus 57 plate the reg is CE57DZP witch was stolen on Saturday the 15th early morning from the scholes area the same !Removed! holes also did over my house I would be very grateful for any help finding out who did it and where it is plus where i can find them

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 fiesta_lad

fiesta_lad

Area Rep: Northwest

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
  • Ford Model: fiesta mk5
Posted 22 August 2009 - 12:23 AM

hi all I'm asking for your help as one of my pride and joys that was starting to be modded it is fully colour coded and as the st look a like alloys on it it also has a tow bat on and a small dint on the front of the bonnet where i shout it a bit to hard ,

Has been stolen as i was on holiday ,

The !Removed! holes have stolen my ford focus 57 plate the reg is CE57DZP witch was stolen on Saturday the 15th early morning from the scholes area the same !Removed! holes also did over my house I would be very grateful for any help finding out who did it and where it is plus where i can find them

Well the best thing to do is call the police

#3 FIESTA SI

FIESTA SI

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Ford Model: mk6 fiesta zetec 2005

Posted 22 August 2009 - 07:43 AM

Well the best thing to do is call the police

The police rang me so there already no

#4 Matt_focus_zetec

Matt_focus_zetec

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus

Posted 23 October 2009 - 12:05 AM

Hiya sorry to hear that mate

will look out for it as i work in car trade working for renault we get all sorts i will put word out round my dealerships to easpecially auto world who sell variety of cars

hopefully thats some help

Cheers

Matt

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users