Do Not Sell My Personal Information

St Alloys + Tires. Can Anyone Provide Dimensions And Weight?

Jeremyc

Hey guys,

Just bought x4 alloys and tires on eBay today and now I need to arrange a courier. The seller has given me dimensions but no weight (he has no scales) so can anyone here please give me the the dimensions of a single alloy + tire and the weight possibly?

cheers

Find a local courier,a van with a man, that will charge for a one off job and not care about the measurements.Probably cost more, but job done at a day and time convenient for you.

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

you can find alloy wheel couriers on eBay - there's quite a few

ive used parcel monkey, p2g, paisley freight in the past. prices range from £30 to £45 insured (best option in - case anything goes wrong!)

You'll find that the wheels will likely be between 15kg and 17kg depending on rim style and tyre weight.

You'll find that the wheels will likely be between 15kg and 17kg depending on rim style and tyre weight.

I just put the weight as 21kg to be on the safe side as I did a lot of googling and it seems very inconsistent the weights so I picked a nice high figure hoping I don't get a surcharge now.

you can find alloy wheel couriers on ebay - there's quite a few

ive used parcel monkey, p2g, paisley freight in the past. prices range from £30 to £45 insured (best option in - case anything goes wrong!)

Used P4D and considering I live on the isle of man I think £50 is a great deal (£500 insurance too) and next day delivery. Can't wait for them to arrive!

• 1 year later...
On Thursday, May 21, 2015 at 10:04 AM, Jeremyc said:

Hey guys,

Just bought x4 alloys and tires on ebay today and now I need to arrange a courier. The seller has given me dimensions but no weight (he has no scales) so can anyone here please give me the the dimensions of a single alloy + tire and the weight possibly?

cheers

I've just shipped out four Genuine 18" ST alloys with 225/35/18 Tyres fitted.

There exactly 19kg each 

Length: 66cm
Width: 66cm
Height: 23cm 

cost me €19.75 each via tracked Courier from Ireland to the UK 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club