Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tinted Back 3 Windows On Fiesta.

bluefiesta

I want to tint my windows on my fiesta. However I dunno if it'll look good. Has anyone got this colour ans mk fiesta and has there windows tinted so they can show me ?♡

Would be much appreciated.

Thanks ♡ xox

post-55867-143222204211_thumb.jpg

I know it's not a Fiesta but maybe this picture of my car can give you some perspective-

2015-04-27%2019.44.44.jpeg

Thank you♡it's the darker blue however. I've seen heaps of the darker blue and heaps of the lighter blue but not my blue. Thanks anyways ♡

Clive you just wanted to fill this forum with another photo their didn't you haha! My one won't be long now as it's built :)

• Like 1

Clive you just wanted to fill this forum with another photo their didn't you haha! My one won't be long now as it's built :)

I was truly attempting to be helpful - honestly.

Not stealing the topic away but have you got a date then?

• Like 1

I was truly attempting to be helpful - honestly.

Not stealing the topic away but have you got a date then?

Well it was gate released (left plant) yesterday so as soon as Mr dealer gets it I can collect.

Saw in the other thread your wind deflectors, car looks stunning.

• Like 1

My Fiesta has the Factory "Privacy Glass"

I think personally it looks better than others that haven't got it but I really want to black the windows out properly to finish off the look, If I were you I would just nip to Wilco or Halfords and pick up one of their cheap rolls of tint and just apply it and see if you like it or not before you pay for it to be done properly etc

Help that's helped :)

post-65791-0-74564000-1432333996_thumb.j

Well it was gate released (left plant) yesterday so as soon as Mr dealer gets it I can collect.

Saw in the other thread your wind deflectors, car looks stunning.

Cool.

Deflectors suit the car exactly.

My Fiesta has the Factory "Privacy Glass"

I think personally it looks better than others that haven't got it but I really want to black the windows out properly to finish off the look, If I were you I would just nip to Wilco or Halfords and pick up one of their cheap rolls of tint and just apply it and see if you like it or not before you pay for it to be done properly etc

Help that's helped :)

Thank you. I'm getting it done at a decent price anyways. I like it ok fiestas but just dunno if my colour will suit it. Suppose I'll take a chance ;)

Tints always suit.

Just didn't want my car looking odd that's all. Thanks though xox

Tints always look good. And help at night to dull those bmw headlights lol. post-57367-143301340589_thumb.jpg

Sent from Stigs iPad using Ford OC

• Like 1

Agreed Tints look good on every Ford colour, well not all IMHO, the new ST colour Stealth with tints looks a little odd., but i'm sure your colour Blue will look great

Agreed Tints look good on every Ford colour, well not all IMHO, the new ST colour Stealth with tints looks a little odd., but i'm sure your colour Blue will look great

Thanks. ♡ I'm getting it booked in for them soon x

• Like 2

Nice one. When I had my seat Ibiza done I had light smoke done. Limo tint is too much. I dunno what choice you have but any other than limo will be fine. Just remember when you clean them inside sometime check the window cleaner is tint safe. Hope this helps and thanks for the compliment on my car.

• Like 1

Nice one. When I had my seat Ibiza done I had light smoke done. Limo tint is too much. I dunno what choice you have but any other than limo will be fine. Just remember when you clean them inside sometime check the window cleaner is tint safe. Hope this helps and thanks for the compliment on my car.

Thanks for the advice ♡

You are very welcome. Another top tip is don't have a mobile guy. I went to a company called pentagon. Indoors is much better as you won't stuff under the tint sheet.. Really makes a difference,like I said esp with night driving. If you have fb check out fresh fords group. Always good for advice.

Have a great Sunday

• Like 1

not a great pic but i had mine done last year still gives u an idea

DF688449-69CD-4B7F-B754-60AEBAA03B9B_zps

Don't know if you've had them done yet, but I echo the advice about the mobile tinting. Avoid - get it done at a proper, enclosed garage, otherwise you run the risk of sand, dirt, dust and all other kinds of debris getting stuck between the film and the glass.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got them tinted ♡

post-55867-143430475847_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Looks very good and the wind deflectors add to the tint look :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club