Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk3.5 Focus Speed Camera Alert

Jaspal

Hey guys when i first got my focus it did not alert me to speed cameras on the road i accidentally turn on i setting to give me a spoken caution sound when i was near a camera but since then my my sync 2 system crashed 3 times and now i cant find that setting again dies anyone know where it is thanks

Ps it a normal 1.0 ecoboost titanium with my sync satnav touchscreen thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I think it is in navigation preferences. Hazard warnings or something?

Thanks i have found it was under "hazard warning" i like how ford played that card

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• 3 weeks later...

Hazard assistance also an option to show speed limits, have ticked the boxes so will see it works in the morning. Thanks for the thread guys :)

Hmmmm i will be looking at this as well :)

Not driven past any speed camera's as of today but the centre screen shows what the current speed limit is no problem :)

Enabled and tested, did not get a warning approaching a fixed camera or when going through it, tested with Satnav switched on as well.

Did enable POI, but only allowed three groups :(

Been for a 4 hour round trip in the Focus today and yes both the speed camera alerts and the speed limits are shown my only other issue is that if you just have the Sat Nav on in Map mode and don't enter a destination it does not issue a camera alert although the Sat Nav is actively tracking your route.

Been for a 4 hour round trip in the Focus today and yes both the speed camera alerts and the speed limits are shown my only other issue is that if you just have the Sat Nav on in Map mode and don't enter a destination it does not issue a camera alert although the Sat Nav is actively tracking your route.

That must be the reason it did not work for me then.

That must be the reason it did not work for me then.

Yep a little annoying as I use my own Sat Nav at work and it always informs me of an up n coming camera zone whether is a fixed or mobile route.

Ah well, i know i won't be setting Satnav locally, but it will come in handy when out for a drive i guess, but i did notice it still gives Pic triangle warning on the screen.

This worked today on my way to work. For a mobile speed area,although i was almost upon the area when it said "warning".

• Like 1