Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Centre Caps

ajzetecs

what size centre caps do i need for 18" zetec s alloys as they are look shabby and off getting painted so cant measure them

links for new ones will be appretiated

Just got these for mine and are perfect.......

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161177934670?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Just a warning.A few weeks back i got a set from eBay which looked genuine for £8 (should have rung warning bells) and after two days two had fallen out ! They did not click into place at all well.The ones i gave link to fitted tightly just how they should be.

I got the same for mine. Fit a treat. Old ones crumbled to dust when I removed them? Think they may have been dipped in cleaner. Wheels were re furbished before I bought it.

I think it's one size fits all if they're the blue Ford ones.

There are other blue ones that are 60 something mm which i know some folk have bought thinking it was one size across the board but those are for the Galaxy,Kuga etc . Focus i think are 54-55mm (depending where you read it) with internals being about 51mm.

thanks guys much appretiated

I can confirm for certainly later today if you have not found out before. I swapped the blue cap for silver. Looks a lot better.

post-46968-0-49906100-1432637107_thumb.j

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club