Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Window Rattle

ninja_geezer

Has anyone managed to stop annoying window rattles/taps/squeaks ?

drivers side ST3 2015 car has done 3500 miles been doing this for a few weeks now.

does not make any noises if left fully down or if it has been up for a while but it drives me mad for a few minutes after it has been put back after been down.(if that makes sense) also ticks and taps when part down,

I've been noticing this too in the last couple of months, after putting the windows up I notice a bit of rattling but it goes away quite quickly. I think this started after I fitted wind deflectors and removed them shorty after.

I've been noticing this too in the last couple of months, after putting the windows up I notice a bit of rattling but it goes away quite quickly. I think this started after I fitted wind deflectors and removed them shorty after.

Do you know what Phil i think that's when mine started, !Removed! annoying i know that .

• Like 1

What's worse is that now I have this dashboard rattle that's only noticeable at low speeds, really annoying. It seems to be triggered by vibrations from the engine and clutch when setting off, as well as going over bumps. I'll try and track it down and fix it this weekend.

I had this on one of my last fiestas took it to the dealer and they ordered a new window regulater. Once this was replaced it was fine!

I've been having the same problem for about the last month but haven't fitted wind deflectors so I think you can rule that out as the cause. The noise sounds more like its the plastic door card flexing I hadn't considered it being a regulator problem, will have to look into that.

• Like 1

I used to get the same rattle when I had wind deflectors on.

It's because the glass it rattling against the plastic of the deflector instead of the soft door seal.