Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rs15 (2017) Look For Facelift

Paramanic

A few months ago a few ideas for a RS fiesta flew about (http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/ford/fiesta/85091/sizzling-250bhp-ford-fiesta-rs-on-the-horizon) And you must have seen the images well maxton designs has released a bumper to turn ur car into that look what so you think?

post-50202-14328770561_thumb.jpgpost-50202-143287707181_thumb.jpg

Here is the webpage

http://www.maxtondesign.co.uk/product/fiesta-mk7-fl-2013-up/front-bumper-fiesta-mk7-facelift-rs15-look-.html

Another image

post-50202-143287736565_thumb.jpg

I really want to see a fiesta with this actually fitted, it would really stand out. I like the look of the bumper on the carwow concept the most, not keen on the back though.

Here's a link to the article, cool pics, I still don't think there's going to be one though :P

https://www.carwow.co.uk/blog/Ford-Fiesta-RS-price-release-date-and-specs

I do like the look of that, as above would like to see it in the flesh, that looks like a photoshop with the wheels being 5 stud and the callipers on the rear of the disc.

• Like 1

A guess someone has to try :p if a had a st a would lol just message them and say u will take real pics to add to there album and they will probe discount lol

I just don't like the tacky LED lights on the front bumper instead of fogs, would have been nice if they'd made some proper lights for them.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Here it is in real life :D It certainly stands out.

post-60600-0-74827400-1435447614_thumb.j

Go to show how good photoshop can make something look.

If it looked like it did on the top pics I may have been tempted but the fit and finish of the two cars I've seen aren't good at all, being one piece seems to have made it awkward to paint the light and grill sections, and when painted black doesn't look good either (possibly why ford make them grey on the RS) panel gap is too big and uneven too.

It looks like an angry fish with its big gaping hole mouth, certainly will stand out for good or bad reasons

• Like 1

A license plate would fix that but needs foglights

Be better on st as the intercooler would show on the bottom grill thing

• 2 months later...

It looks like an angry fish with its big gaping hole mouth, certainly will stand out for good or bad reasons

Do you know what, it reminds me of someone/something with a huge gaping mouth, with a large lower lip. Still undecided on wherever I like it, or not. But your descriptive words hit the nail on the head! ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club