Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus Mk2.5 - Unkown Connector On Headlight Harness

PGSkull

Hi, I have a mk2.5 Focus, and I was messing around the headlight connector, and I discovered a unused connector, but I wanted to know what was the function of it and I have searched on the web but I cant figure it out, so I created this topic to know if any one here can discover or knows its function. (Photos Above)

post-63193-0-32532900-1432988003_thumb.jpost-63193-0-96851000-1432988009_thumb.jpost-63193-0-63956500-1432988035_thumb.j

Could be for washers to activate or something, not sure

Sent via the 'Clacks'

GNU STP

These small connectors are only used on the adaptive headlights and HID headlights. On cars with normal halogen headlights these connectors are not used or not even present.

Your car seems to have the complete engine bay wiring loom for adaptive or HID headlights. Your headlight connectors do also have all wiring in place. Usually a car with normal halogen headlights does have a wiring loom with only the necessary wiring in place.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

These small connectors are only used on the adaptive headlights and HID headlights. On cars with normal halogen headlights these connectors are not used or not even present.

Your car seems to have the complete engine bay wiring loom for adaptive or HID headlights. Your headlight connectors do also have all wiring in place. Usually a car with normal halogen headlights does have a wiring loom with only the necessary wiring in place.

Yeah I think that you are right because I got to search more and I figured that they are for the HID and AFS headlights regulator motors. ;)

Now just to find the units (and the pennies for them!!) and make use of the wiring!

HID or AFS, that is the question....

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club