Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Mk 3 Conversion

Swanking

Hey there I was wondering if anyone had ever converted their mk3 focus to the st version or if it's even possible, main focus being on the front bumper and grill as that's what I want the most as I feel I really missed out buying my focus before the facelift, thanks in advance.

I think the bonnet is also different, would not be a cheap job to do, lights and maybe wings also.

Yeah that's what I thought as well pal but literally just this second found this after looking for ages http://www.magnatuning.ro/en/product/16194/Ford-Focus-3-ST-Look-Front-Bumper

Would this do the job? Sorry complete noob to this stuff never done as much as putting a sticker on my car when it comes to modifications

Acutally, sorry i miss read your first post, it should be possible to change over, maybe fixings might be a little different

Blimey. 513 quid for an aftermarket front bumper? Very steep. What you can do is colour code the black plastic trim pieces. The side skirts. The bottom part of the rear bumper and the 2 small trim pieces under the front bumper. If your very steady handed then paint in gloss black the two car colour pieces that run up and down at an angle. I've seen it on a couple of cars and looks good from a distance.