Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stuck Between Fiesta Zetec S Or Focus Zetec S

jockmalotty

Been looking at both cars and am really stuck on which to choose 1st pick was the fiesta black edition now I've seen a focus zetec s I don't mind difference in prices or that but really dunno what to choose if I should get focus for more space or stick with fiesta god knows lol any suggestions

Not drove the Fiesta but im loving my Focus. Good size practical 5dr car but still pretty good performance from the 1.6 ecoboost 180ps. Its crying out for a Bluefin soon though!:)

Just kind of looked at the focus for the better size of it for driving family about which isn't very often to be honest so focus maybe easier with 5 doors but yet when I think of the fiesta it comes back in line again lol

Go for the Focus. You know it makes sense. Focus for the win.

Sent via the 'Clacks'

GNU STP

Looks like the focus probably got more space and roughly same mpg as the black edition fiesta best going for more space than family nagging lol

I'd say test drive both and see which you prefer. But of course if the extra space will be useful, e.g. if you'll often have adults in the back then the Focus would make sense. Although having said that I can just about fit in the back of my Fiesta with the driver's seat almost all the way back and I'm 6 foot. And getting someone tall behind the passenger seat is even easier, so unless you need to carry 2 tall people in the back, or need the bigger boot then the Fiesta is spacious enough.

Then of course there's also the Fiesta ST, and you could get a good spec one for about the same price as a Focus ZS. Worth test driving one of those too I think ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club