Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Fits In A Focus??

TomsFocus

You wanna see her when she's got a sulk on! :lol: With the seats down its probably not far off the size of an estate, was a dam good car!

• Like 1

The focus surprisingly can fit alot the rear seats do fold flat or at least mine do and the recaros I put in do you lift the rear base up and then drop the back seats makes alot more space if your after fitting loads in remove the rear seats. I would go and take pics to show how they fold but lets just say my focus is currently in for body repairs as someone reversed into me.

• Like 1

Yes you're right, found this out today! Pretty much every other car I've had the base lifts up from the front...the Focus base lifts up from the rear...oops... :lol:

I put a photo up a while ago of me fitting comfortably in the boot of my focus with my hands bound and a bag over my head in a kidnap situation

• Like 2

I put a photo up a while ago of me fitting comfortably in the boot of my focus with my hands bound and a bag over my head in a kidnap situation

lol i remember that one :)

Ive slept quite comfortably in the rear of the focus on a number of occasions with the rear seat fold flat and me ford blue 12V electric blanket mmmm Toastahh!!

IMG_20150319_185450_zpsy3mzr2yi.jpg

IMG_20150319_185604_zpsxyqoaznn.jpg

• Like 1

Never had to sleep in the back of a car but have dozed in a front seat a fair few times.

Have had 5 blokes of 6' plus each and 5 big kit bags with riot gear in (body armour, helmets, overalls, arm/leg pads, vests etc) plus bags of personal kit in a Mk1 Focus.

Bit of a squeeze but workable.

• Like 2

Never had to sleep in the back of a car but have dozed in a front seat a fair few times.

Have had 5 blokes of 6' plus each and 5 big kit bags with riot gear in (body armour, helmets, overalls, arm/leg pads, vests etc) plus bags of personal kit in a Mk1 Focus.

Bit of a squeeze but workable.

Haloween party was it?
  • Like 2

Haloween party was it?

Public order training, lobbing half pint petrol bombs and wooden blocks at each other, all good fun.

• Like 1

Public order training, lobbing half pint petrol bombs and wooden blocks at each other, all good fun.

Yep sounds like Haloween alright lol

I prefer turf wars, no fire or petrol just blocks of turf thrown at each other

• Like 1

Our training is like Londonderry on a saturday night ;)

• Like 1

Our training is like Londonderry on a saturday night ;)

#DodgeCity

#DodgeCity

My missus calls it stroke city.

• Like 1

In Scotland its what's commonly known as a wedding party lol

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well this went off topic... :lol:

Anyway, I moved last week...turns out everything I have fits in a Focus!! 3 trips and everything was moved. Hardly used any extra fuel either, MPG was only down by 2 lol.

Fantastic result!

Sent via the 'Clacks'

GNU STP

It's funny cous I've done many dump runs in my mk1 Ford Focus, stuff bloodily hanging out the window! Lol love my focus to bits. Great car!!

A roll of carpet, large holdall bag full of bits and pieces, spade and pick axe, 3 x 25kg bags of limestone.:rolleyes:

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club