Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My New Car

little oz2

sounds annoying haha, just want to try and get it looking nice and all fixed again, even though I know its not a brand new car its new to me so wanna try and look after it haha, found some on eBay for £24 for genuine ones

who knows yours might not break! may aswell to get it looking nicer inside for you

yeah :), thank you everyone on here, everyone seems so friendly

• Like 1

It drives brilliantly haha, few little problems that need fixing on it though.

The title handle on the drivers side is broken,

the boot doesn't open with the button and has to be opened with the key,

and the clock resets when the engine is switched off,

has anyone had any of these problems and know how to fix them?

Thank you in advance

Some thoughts on the boot release (its a very common problem) :

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4773107

thankyou, might have to buy the part and try fitting it myself

I pressed the button earlier while I was in the car and heard a noise like something was happening but still didnt open.

i then tried it with the boot open and saw the mechanism move slightly but not a lot

Possibly a stretched or broken. Cable between the solenoid and the latch

Is this expensive or easy to fix? thank you for all your help

okay then I shall have a look on there :)

As when I got the car the drivers side seat handle has snapped off, so hopefully I just need to replace the handle and the cable is still there and fine I hope haha

Haha mine did the same first week I bought it. Does anybody know how to fix it without a new handlepost-49868-143332029798_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

• Like 1

get a cable tie through the cable mate!

• Like 1

It works!

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

S1600 help

Hi there.

I'm new on this but I need some help.

I'm from Scotland and have found a 2011 mk7 s1600 (134) fiesta at a local dealer and I love it. It has quite high mileage at 71,000 and I was wondering if that would deter anyone?

The car itself is immaculate and doesn't look like 70,000 miles. It is a one owner car and has a full ford service history.

I want to know if anyone on here knows the car and could possibly share any information on it. If not then can you all please give me advice on things to look out for and a verdict on if I should go for it or not?

The registration is: ST11kwm

It was first registered in Ford Evans Halshaw Kirkcaldy.

Any help at all would

Be much appreciated ASAP.

Thanks,

Dylan Williams.

S1600 help

Hi there.

I'm new on this but I need some help.

I'm from Scotland and have found a 2011 mk7 s1600 (134) fiesta at a local dealer and I love it. It has quite high mileage at 71,000 and I was wondering if that would deter anyone?

The car itself is immaculate and doesn't look like 70,000 miles. It is a one owner car and has a full ford service history.

I want to know if anyone on here knows the car and could possibly share any information on it. If not then can you all please give me advice on things to look out for and a verdict on if I should go for it or not?

The registration is: ST11kwm

It was first registered in Ford Evans Halshaw Kirkcaldy.

Any help at all would

Be much appreciated ASAP.

Thanks,

Dylan Williams.

Such high millage for the age of the vehicle, yes it would put me off!

I once bought a vauxhall astra, Sri model looked the nuts and left my friends at the lights at the time. This was on 80 k at 4 years old and such a money pit! I kept it a whole nine months before trading it in and never looking at another vauxhall again lol!

• 2 months later...

The fiesta I just bought. the boot didn't open via button or remote but did with the key. The dealer just replaced the boot solenoid if that's how you spell it. The seat handles breaking are extremely common, you can grab genuine ones on ebay/amazon from around 22-25£. Apparently they are quick to change if you know how. Not sure how much the solenoid is but it shouldn't be too much if it is that.

The fiesta I just bought. the boot didn't open via button or remote but did with the key. The dealer just replaced the boot solenoid if that's how you spell it. The seat handles breaking are extremely common, you can grab genuine ones on ebay/amazon from around 22-25£. Apparently they are quick to change if you know how. Not sure how much the solenoid is but it shouldn't be too much if it is that.

Yeah I got a new handle off eBay which was official, was difficult getting the old one out but the new one went in easily, yeah will need to have the boot looked at still, got my K&N air filter arrived next week :D

• Like 1

My passenger side handle went , I bought a spare but haven't got rid to fitting it. I am using a black shoe lace just now and its working well when I plan to sell the car I would then probably fit it but like everyone says its a common fault.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club