Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ford mondeo 05 2.0 tdci 115bhp

gibbo1471

hi my dad has a ford mondeo tdci 115bhp on a 2005 plate.

since we had the car when you seem too pull of from a standing start there seems too be a noise like a loud vibration/rattling noise its not the exhaust it seems too be coming from the engine somewehere when driving its quiet just underload really maybe thinking if its the auxilliary belt stretched any ideas thanks simon drives lovely once going very quiet just pulling off in low gears

hi my dad has a ford mondeo tdci 115bhp on a 2005 plate.

since we had the car when you seem too pull of from a standing start there seems too be a noise like a loud vibration/rattling noise its not the exhaust it seems too be coming from the engine somewehere when driving its quiet just underload really maybe thinking if its the auxilliary belt stretched any ideas thanks simon drives lovely once going very quiet just pulling off in low gears also is the timing chain prone too being needed too be adjusted thanks

As said above its the intercooler bracket vibrating on sub frame had this last week and stuffed some rag in the gap and now the car drives like a dream....