Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello All! :)

HappyHenry

Hello Fellow Ford Fans!

I'm new here, just signed up.

Just wondering if someone can advise me how to best upgrade the headlights?

I don't want to change the whole units, but was wondering if I can simply get better, whiter and brighter lights?

I did this by getting LED's for rear plate area.

I was also wondering about the interior lights and whether to upgrade the bulbs there too?

I love the car, there isn't much I can think of that I want to change :) But the old style lighting could be better, it was with the rear plate anyway. Easily done for headlights too?

Advise greatly appreciated! I have no idea at the moment...

Hi welcome :)

Hello & welcome!

I've heard lots of people talking about Osram Night Breaker bulbs for a more modern brighter lights & there just a straight swap.

That said there's lots of other alternatives & I'm sure others will advise you on this soon.

Osram Night Breaker bulbs, thanks I'll look into those!

These ones the best? H4 whatever that means? 😆

Can someone send me a link to the bulbs I'll need? Still can't figure out which. Looking as Osram as advised, but unsure which ones. There is a cheap type and an expensive type on amazon.

Also should I get ones for main beam and running lights?

Ready to buy, just need to be pointed towards the right bulbs :D Help greatly appreciated!

I've always found this website hand for getting specific bulb info, there prices are usually on par with other suppliers but you should look around once you have the info.

http://www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk/

I wish I had read that post and gone there! I bought OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER UNLIMITED H4 from amazon using the App, the website tells you if it's comparable, the App doesn't.

Took the headlight off, opened it up and found the bulb is wrong, should have two metal connectors, the one I bought has three :( Sending back and hoping for an exchange.

Not sure whether to do fog lights? Day running lights? Or rear lights?

Or interior lights for that matter...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club