Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Deep Impact Blue - Alloy Colour And Rear Diffuser Help!

Wakabanza

Hello,

I just ordered my Fiesta Zetec s in deep impact blue. I wanted to paint my alloys in black, but I don't know how it looks, any pictures?

Also I wanted to get a ST style rear diffuser, but do any companies do it in Deep impact blue?

Thanks

Personally I think black wheels with a dark body colour (blue) doesn't work. Do a Google search for focus ST with black wheels.

The rear diffuser comes unpainted and you choose where to get it painted.

post-5052-143335078258_thumb.jpg

Personally I think black wheels with a dark body colour (blue) doesn't work. Do a Google search for focus ST with black wheels.

The rear diffuser comes unpainted and you choose where to get it painted.

attachicon.gif1433350781717.jpg

Hey, thanks for a speedy reply!

I was discussing with my friend about it, might just keep my alloys silver!

The only thing about the rear diffuser is I wanted manufacture one, but the colour for the ST one is Spirit blue, and mine is deep impact blue!

Just wanted to see whether anyone can find a deep impact version online, because right now i can't find any :(

But thanks anyways!

Unlikely you'll get one painted. Like you say the ST colour isn't the same. Only way is if someone on here has one they've taken off but unlikely. You have 2 options, buy new and paint or buy second hand and paint.

You'll have to get a diffuser sprayed deep impact blue of thats what you want. As far as i know you cant buy them ore painted.

As for the alloys I agree with the above. Black alloys with dark blue paint wouldn't work. If it were me id spray them a dark grey/gunmetal colour.

Thanks!

I'll stay off the alloys for now! Maybe change the diffuser later, and see if Ford can spray it in Deep impace blue!

Anyone bodyshop can spray it, some ford dealers do have their own body shops too.

Yeah, I checked with a garage that do ford parts, they said if I want to change my rear diffuser to the ST version, they will need to cut part of my exhaust!

That's right, the tip needs cutting off and a chrome tip bolted on. Many members have done this mod.