Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Corsa Review!

jeebowhite

The vectra is probably the best of a bad lot when it comes to vauxhalls, they are pretty good mechanically my friend told me when he had his. Bought it high mileage and scrapped it thereafter

But I'm no fan, two car crashes where they hit me and the wife was in hospital for weeks in a bad way because of a corsa. I don't like to entertain the idea of them these days.

The only thing worse than vauxhalls is idiots in German cars.

• Like 2

I had a 2000 Vectra.

Now I was going through a phase, the girl I was with years ago, her old man had two in succession. I liked his. But then I liked his daughter too. Like his daughter, the car I bought was dodgy. Should have seen it from a mile off. But no. I was infatuated. I was with the daughter for 4 years, on and off. I was with the car for about two months. It was the biggest heap of leaning, clocked, knocking crap I ever bought. Quite frankly, if I became a multi-millionaire, I would buy each and every last one of them, line them up in a airfield, and patrol the line daily, picking which one I am going to murder in the most sadistic way possible. Then I will melt down the remains and send the evil steel to Poxhall, who will buy it at inflated prices so they can make more hateful cars for me to slaughter.

In case you hadn't noticed, I hate Vauxhall.

But apart from more breakdowns than a dodgy Alfa, the daughter was a very good ride...

Sent via the 'Clacks'

GNU STP

• Like 1

Haha, love the links you draw there...

Ha if I had money to burn I'd buy a bunch of 8 year old Audis and have a demolition derby!

• Like 2

It's always a relief to get your own car back. Nothing else is quite like it, good or bad.

Yep, the drive back from the garage/dealer to home is so satisfying.

I can't get vauxhall and corsa D,there was no 30 on the clocks just a mark,go up in 20's.

20 then 40 then 60,i think they got the rev's mixed up with the speedo,makes sence as rev's

say 80 max,is this 80 MPH. :)

• Like 1

lol, don't buy an ST then!

Focus st dials are like that too

Focus st dials are like that too

I just use the digital speedo on the cluster screen :d

I just use the digital speedo on the cluster screen :d

Second that!

• Like 1

Oh so not only corsa then with the dials,never spotted it a first and would of thought 30 would be the

main one to have,then again i aint looked at loads.

• Like 1

St has clear markings for 30 50 70 etc whereas the hateful c***a doesn't you just sort of have to guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

And it's not very good guessing it it sucks. I drove around with the cruise control at 25

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club