Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Quick Hello And Glad To Be Apart Of Such A Quality Forum..

Gilly1975

Just picked up my ford focus 1.5 tdci powershift 6speed with sync2 dab navigation screen, titanium...panther black. I'm loving the hole experience...apart from they wasn't chucking me any mats and the boot liner. Can't fault the car, performance is outstanding for a 1.5 engine, and the economy is just superb. Haven't got to grips with the touch screen yet..if anyone could pm me what size my background/wallpaper s have to be, and do they have to be on a fat32 USB pen drive, and the dimensions etc of the background needs to be. Anyone could drop a me, would be great, and appreciated.

Hi welcome, this is a great site. Someone will answer your query shortly no doubt!

Sent via the 'Clacks'

GNU STP

Hi welcome :)

Hello & welcome!

Welcome to the site Gilly!

the touch screen? the wall paper? the USB pen drive? I was amazed at being able to plug in a USB in the passenger glove box to play MP3s but those 3 you quoted are totally over my head

Have you got to grips with them Gilly?

The image size is 800x384, this is the one i intend to use on mine, found the main image on google and added the Ecoboost in the middle.

post-22424-0-41104000-1433628155_thumb.j

The image size is 800x384, this is the one i intend to use on mine, found the main image on google and added the Ecoboost in the middle.

attachicon.gif32207d1390847605-my-ford-touch-mft-screen-wallpaper-thread-mft_quad08 copy.jpg

Where did you get this from please mate

Google image search for "my ford touch backgrounds"