Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Our Very Own Yplac Thread..

Ianb

Na that's taking the *****. Even during your driving course it says do not park and block a driveway

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Na that's taking the *****. Even during your driving course it says do not park and block a driveway

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

The worst thing about it, that 30ft behind it and 20ft in front the street is entirely clear.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Today's double plac...  The cmax is actually parked, despite leaving a wheel turned so it looks like he's pulling out... :dry:

The van driver managed to block the road to cars and the path to anyone with a wheelchair or buggy.  I know he needs to deliver but I can't believe that's the best place to stop. :unsure:

IMG_20161208_133644197_HDR.jpg

The C-max has left his rear window a little bit too open, wider enough for an arm to nab anything he's got on the back seat.:ohmy:

Unless of course, he has a dog inside and it's for ventilation, in which case it's sensible

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GMX said:

The C-max has left his rear window a little bit too open, wider enough for an arm to nab anything he's got on the back seat.:ohmy:

Unless of course, he has a dog inside and it's for ventilation, in which case it's sensible

Even then it is too far open in my opinion.  Both rear windows open slightly would provide the same ventilation surely?

Car park not big enough there own space 

1.jpg

Not my photo but some great parking in Northborough the other day

15350449_10207624220823988_7833628489646695424_n.jpg

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, dezwez said:

Car park not big enough there own space 

1.jpg

The white coupe in the background is taking up two spaces by the looks of it. 

• Like 1

Just now, jmurray01 said:

The white coupe in the background is taking up two spaces by the looks of it. 

Your right

Just now, dezwez said:

Not my photo but some great parking in Northborough the other day

15350449_10207624220823988_7833628489646695424_n.jpg

Well, that was certainly "One Stop" alright!! :laugh:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jmurray01 said:

Well, that was certainly "One Stop" alright!! :laugh:

I think there were some special offer on :smile:

2 hours ago, dezwez said:

Wasn't disabled, awesome parking  :ohmy:

1.jpg

If you are going to have the audacity to park in a disabled spot, at least park PROPERLY!! :angry:

6 hours ago, dezwez said:

Just what i was think :sad:

Obviously some plank with plenty of money and not much in the way of grey matter.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jmurray01 said:

Obviously some plank with plenty of money and not much in the way of grey matter.

i agree with you

On 08/12/2016 at 8:11 PM, jmurray01 said:

Even then it is too far open in my opinion.  Both rear windows open slightly would provide the same ventilation surely?

I used to leave the window fully down when I've got the Scottie in the car...people are welcome to stick their hands in there! In fact, depending on how expensive their bling rings are, I'd go as far as actively encouraging it....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ianb said:

I used to leave the window fully down when I've got the Scottie in the car...people are welcome to stick their hands in there! In fact, depending on how expensive their bling rings are, I'd go as far as actively encouraging it....

You wouldn't do that if you lived here, or else you'd find somebody sticking their hand in and stealing your dog.  I'm not joking... :shock:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jmurray01 said:

You wouldn't do that if you lived here, or else you'd find somebody sticking their hand in and stealing your dog.  I'm not joking... :shock:

lol :laugh:

On 18/12/2016 at 9:23 AM, Ianb said:

Brandy too is very protective of her car, but I think she'd jump out, if the window was fully down without her ventilation grill in place.  May be less now with her arthritic hips and knees

On 18/12/2016 at 0:12 PM, jmurray01 said:

Dogs Trust and the RSPCA were warning people about that.  Although that was in the context, of your dog being kidnapped, and returned upon payment of a "reward for finding a lost dog"

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club